• Marysville by 1-7

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Marysville by 8-16

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • Marysville by 17+

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess we will all see tomorrow night . The beauty is everybody on here gets to have an opinion but none of us get to play. So what we have to say means very little. I'm just saying don't sleep on the #2 team in the state they are there for a reason. . Go Monarchs!!
It appears the only one sleeping on someone is the one with extensive coaching background who watched hours of Springfield film and predicted a 42-7 Marysville win ?

I have coached for years, I obviously underestimated Springfield. Feel free to say whatever. If I were in your place I would defend my team, kids, and community. You can think whatever about me but I coached hs football and college football on a high level. You implying that I didn't doesn't change the fact that I did. Anyone that wants proof can PM me if they feel obligated. Hopefully you guys can make it to the State Championship.
Congrats to marysville however they were a great team and had a great season

The Springfield football played the better game and congratulations and good look.

Unfortunately the most classless thing I have ever seen was the cheer squad running across the field while the teams were coming together and waving to the Marysville fans.
And the reason they threw the ball late is cause Colton powers punched someone from springfield in the balls

If SHS wins State, or at least makes the championship game, with Smoot playing the way he did tonite, do you think power 5 conferences will start calling?
no idea, recruiting for seniors is hard this late. signing period is coming in mid-December. don't see P5, maybe G5 if a prior commit flips

……….and the Wing T (coach Douglass faced the Wing T several times at Trotwood) would give Springfield problems.
I just don't understand how an allegedly experienced coach could have watched hours and hours of video on SHS and reached that analysis. The way they played tonite is how they have played all season long except for the Miamisburg game. If you recall, I told him his analysis was plain "stupid."

Springfield can win state this year if they play with no mistakes (penalties or turnovers). They can do everything well.
St Eds beat Medina 41-6 tonite. I really think the Elks winning state in bball was a good omen. That would be so cool if the GWOC claims D1 state titles in football and bball in the same year.

Last edited:
Springfield can win state this year if they play with no mistakes (penalties or turnovers). They can do everything well.
I’m not drinking what you’re serving. They need to run the ball more. As great as that D is, the Wildcats offense needs to take time off the clock. Passing every play is not going to cut it against Moe or St Ed’s

I’m not drinking what you’re serving. They need to run the ball more. As great as that D is, the Wildcats offense needs to take time off the clock. Passing every play is not going to cut it against Moe or St Ed’s
I agree, both Moe and Eds have the team to win, but will struggle with Cats D

Marysville by three scores. :stirthepot:

stream falling GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

Hey!!! Who's been editing my posts? I swear I said Springfield by three scores. Honest!