Special Recognition!

DoubleBoots

Similar to the postseason last year, I was thinking about where kids are going to wrestle in college and in light world news events in Ukraine--it made me appreciate the star wrestlers from our home state of Ohio that have committed (unselfishly) to wrestle and serve at our country's military academies.

I always root EXTRA HARD FOR THESE BOYS!! It takes a special kid to make that commitment and serve all of us.

I've checked around on the internet and not sure that I have them all so please supplement if I have missed anyone, but hats off and good luck to these fine young men:

Gunner Cramblett - Junior (Air Force Academy)
Jason Shaffer - Senior (Air Force Academy)
Myles Johnson - Senior (Air Force Academy)

Similar to the postseason last year, I was thinking about where kids are going to wrestle in college and in light world news events in Ukraine--it made me appreciate the star wrestlers from our home state of Ohio that have committed (unselfishly) to wrestle and serve at our country's military academies.

I always root EXTRA HARD FOR THESE BOYS!! It takes a special kid to make that commitment and serve all of us.

I've checked around on the internet and not sure that I have them all so please supplement if I have missed anyone, but hats off and good luck to these fine young men:

Gunner Cramblett - Junior (Air Force Academy)
Jason Shaffer - Senior (Air Force Academy)
Myles Johnson - Senior (Air Force Academy)
Ben Pasiuk, Army

I was on the shuttle bus last Friday of state and ran into Logan Attisano and his parents. They were there to watch his freshman brother. He said he was at Air Force Academy. I believe he is wrestling there.

Got a guy from the past.
Jacoby Ward. He went, and wrestled, at Air Force. He is now an officer and pilot in the AF flying C17 or C5 or some big plane. I was with Joe (dad) and Joey (big brother), good people.

I was on the shuttle bus last Friday of state and ran into Logan Attisano and his parents. They were there to watch his freshman brother. He said he was at Air Force Academy. I believe he is wrestling there.

Got a guy from the past.
Jacoby Ward. He went, and wrestled, at Air Force. He is now an officer and pilot in the AF flying C17 or C5 or some big plane. I was with Joe (dad) and Joey (big brother), good people.
Love it--Ward. And yes...Logan Attisano too!