Southwestern Buckeye League 2020-2021

Shawnee played and lost to them the 1st game of the season have 3 kids who can score, they probably are taller then WV but really didn’t rebound that great. I’d take Oakwood in the game but WV could certainly win and it wouldn’t surprise me.
Hey Big Arrow.

1) What is the name of that service that you watch high school hoops through?

2) Can you watch multiple teams in the the tourney with it?

Hey Big Arrow.

1) What is the name of that service that you watch high school hoops through?

2) Can you watch multiple teams in the the tourney with it?
It’s called NFHS network and I’m positive you can watch all tournament games that are at Northmont high school because they use that also, I’ve watched 2 Northmont games this year.

What happened in that Brookville game they scored 20 points in the 1st quarter and only scored 24 for the rest of the game ouch.

Saw that and I heard the kid from Franklin won player of the year for the other side just curious about the rest I guess.
Not sure about the rest of the schools but Shawnee also had Singleton on the 1st team SWBL and Hatmaker and Adams with honorable mention, and coach of the year is Dale Spitler Jr. Also Singleton is on the District 15 All-Star team D3/D4 also Shrout is on District 15 underclassmen All-Star team and Dale Spitler Jr is district 15 coach of the year and Dale Spitler Sr assistant coach of the year district 15. Shrout also District 15 underclassmen of the year. In other words it’s a Shawnee kinda of year boys.

It's been real SWBL posters. I'll still be hanging around during football and Basketball season checking out how the league is going.
Go Dogs!!

Oakwood 47 Northridge 45

Oakwood has Trotwood next on Friday
Nice two game run and good experience for the top 3 players for Oakwood who will all be back next season, but this game might be a rough one, but as far as next season in the SWBL goes it’s Franklin and Oakwood and everyone else.

Nice two game run and good experience for the top 3 players for Oakwood who will all be back next season, but this game might be a rough one, but as far as next season in the SWBL goes it’s Franklin and Oakwood and everyone else.
Franklin returns 4 starters. Lone Sr. Starter Lattimore moves on. Pretty good nucleus with Rich,Bennett, Bales and swbl SW division POY Nate Paarlburg all returning

Oakwood has 3 seniors graduating that are role players. The top 3 players you are referring to are all under classmen (2 Jr. 1 So). Depth again will be the issue next year for Oakwood. They will have 5-6 players who can contribute but after that. it gets thin.

As for what I have seen, Franklin will be solid next year and will be the team to beat, but after next year, I don't see the same type of kids coming up that I have seen in the past. Both Franklins freshmen and JV teams were a little below average. Maybe some kids weren't play because of covid, injury or something else??

Bales Will retire or leave for somewhere else after next year when his son graduates and then Franklin will be mediocre. They don’t have much talent coming up like said before and I just don’t think even Bales could coach that lack of talent into wins for Franklin so I expect him to be gone after next year.

Bales Will retire or leave for somewhere else after next year when his son graduates and then Franklin will be mediocre. They don’t have much talent coming up like said before and I just don’t think even Bales could coach that lack of talent into wins for Franklin so I expect him to be gone after next year.

They have two more kids coming up.

Arrows win by 30 and to be honest that game could’ve been way worse 22-4 at the end of the 1st 40-8 at halftime. On to Versailles that one won’t be so easy on Saturday.

Don’t worry, he’ll get some more “transfers”.