Southwestern Buckeye League 2020-2021

Arrows over the Mohawks 68-57.Arrows had the lead early and never trailed all game. Shrout with 22 Singleton with 19 Hatmaker with 12 and Adams with 11. Back at tomorrow for the 4th game in 7 days against Arcanum.

Milton loses to Northridge by 10. Interesting stretch for the talented Bulldogs. Let's see how they respond.

Milton loses to Northridge by 10. Interesting stretch for the talented Bulldogs. Let's see how they respond.
They play Madison tonight important game for both teams. Northridge has a good roster not sure why that hasn’t got them many wins maybe it’s coming together now.

Arrows win 59-54 over Arcanum, Singleton scores his 1,000th point tonight. This team is off until next Friday and they need the rest looked tried in the 2nd half tonight.

Valley View beat Twin Valley South last night in a low scoring game. The Spartans face a rough 4 game stretch starting with Oakwood at home on Friday, Saturday @ Franklin, Tuesday @ Monroe and Friday Bellbrook at home. Gonna be tough!

If both teams are at full roster I say Waynesville in a close one.
I'm not sure what either team has been dealing with in terms of being healthy. I know Waynesville has lost a few games here lately, but it was against some pretty good competition. Have they had any players out?

Schedule changes.
Milton loses Yellow Springs and Franklin Monroe. In the process they pick up Greenon and Troy Christian.

Arrows absolutely blowout Waynesville “full roster” team 81-64. Shrout puts on a show with 33, Singleton with 13, Adams and Hatmaker with 12 this team is getting fun to watch.

Arrows back at it tonight against TCN at home, need to keep this thing rolling would hate to have a let down after last night’s win.

Arrows with the win over TCN 65-50 Singleton with 21 points and 21 rebounds and yes those are real numbers not Carlisle style, Shrout comes up with 20 points. Arrows back at it Tuesday against Dixie.

Noticed Waynesville still hasn’t put the score in from last nights Cedarville in, guessing they lost they are always quick to put a win in.

Is Waynesville struggling with sickness? Cedarville is a decent program. Shawnee just might win a boys championship. When was the last time for them? What sport? I'm guessing wrestling.

Decent is a slightly humble description for this year. Cedarville might be the best D4 team in the Dayton area and has a ton of experienced seniors and a lot of size this year. Barring one kind of fluky game where Northeastern shot 70% from 3, they would be undefeated.

Is Waynesville struggling with sickness? Cedarville is a decent program. Shawnee just might win a boys championship. When was the last time for them? What sport? I'm guessing wrestling.
It’s a sickness alright it’s called Daddy ball sickness, but hey at least those school board members who fired the good coach because there kids didn’t see the court are happy, Getting exactly what they deserve and ask for if you ask me, if they don’t beat Northridge Tuesday it could get ugly because Friday they get a taste of what next year looks like when they take on Franklin and the next game after that is Monroe.

Shawnee was Co champion’s in boys basketball in 2017. The last time they won it out right was 03 or maybe 04.

I caught a good part of the shawnee waynesville game on stream and shawnee looks like the team to beat in the buckeye. What i liked is that they handled the 3/4 and 1/2 court trap presses which they seemed a bit vulnerable too early in the season. Shawnee could win out with their schedule. VV and Northridge may be the only 2 games to worry about.

If waynesville doesnt lose another buckeye game i would be surprised

Shawnee did have a very good team a few years back. I remember they had some very big clashes with Madison at the time.

I can't speak for all the issues going on at Waynesville. Preble Shawnee did take care of them last Friday, but there's no shame in that as Shawnee is a good team that's playing well right now. Aside from that Waynesville has played somewhat of a tough schedule. They've lost to undefeated Tri Village, lost to 12-2 Greeneview and lost to 10-1 Cedarville. All of those teams are very good teams. The problem for them is that I don't see Shawnee losing another Buckeye Division game, so they do need to get it in gear to try to hold onto a share of the Division.