Southwestern Buckeye League 2020-2021

Bless Em All

Closed the other thread and I'll close this one if things get out of hand.
Please keep it to the game and the kids.

Bellbrook at Moeller tonight, then they host Beavercreek tomorrow. They've also played Northmont already. Props to Bellbrook for boosting their schedule with some bigger schools.

Bellbrook at Moeller tonight, then they host Beavercreek tomorrow. They've also played Northmont already. Props to Bellbrook for boosting their schedule with some bigger schools.
Maybe trying to join the GWOC if they try and add a couple teams in a few years?

Was confused as to why the other one closed, but anyway Waynesville has Greenview tonight do we know how good they are? Waynesville needs to bounce back after two straight losses

Was confused as to why the other one closed, but anyway Waynesville has Greenview tonight do we know how good they are? Waynesville needs to bounce back after two straight losses
Typical childish posts. I'm tired of the stupidity shown by supposed adults. Stick to basketball and stop the personal attacks and threats. Not singling you out Shawshank.

Milton with a big win over a talented Carlisle team on the road. Next up is Covington on Monday. Congrats Dogs on a great win.
Is it me or has Carlisle hit a wall right before Christmas the past 4 years, losing back to back league home games may have just ended there league title hope’s.

I heard Steelers fans saying the same thing yesterday. What’s going on with Covington usually a competitive team.
Covington probably has a bigger name because of how good they've been in football. In basketball however, they have struggled recently. I guess "competitive" could be one word to describe them, but they haven't won many games. I'd guess MU wins this game easily...

Covington used to be very good in basketball. Huelsman was the coach and they were tough. Lately I think its one of those cycles that schools go through.
Milton needs the reps and Covington might give it to them. It's a tournament so they might play Newton or Graham.

I heard Steelers fans saying the same thing yesterday. What’s going on with Covington usually a competitive team.

It just a down cycle talent wise I think and working in a new coach. Not a good duo. the new conference will really sharpen Covington in basketball. I dont think all their fball studs play basketball for some reason. Cates is even around the program so there is some solid coaching there.

Ok, I know how people complain about Carlisle stats so I checked them out for the Tuesday game. They had 33 assists, which I would say is near impossible in high school, but they only made 27 shots. How does that happen? They also had 61 rebounds, 14 steals and no turnovers!

Waynesville lost 63-57. It was pretty even throughout but the Spartans just couldn't close it at the end. Greeneview looked pretty solid.

Ok, I know how people complain about Carlisle stats so I checked them out for the Tuesday game. They had 33 assists, which I would say is near impossible in high school, but they only made 27 shots. How does that happen? They also had 61 rebounds, 14 steals and no turnovers!
They put up great numbers for a team that barely wins.

Covington used to be very good in basketball. Huelsman was the coach and they were tough. Lately I think its one of those cycles that schools go through.
Milton needs the reps and Covington might give it to them. It's a tournament so they might play Newton or Graham.
I know Covington used to be very good. Even in the early 2000's they were good. Had the Meyer boy go D1 and play at Dartmouth, that was a very good team. Lately they've had a few tough/athletic kids, just not great basketball players.

Carlisle out rebounds Milton by 20, somehow Milton managed to pull out a 7 point win with getting killed on the glass that bad it’s getting worse as the season goes by the end of the year Carlisle will be pulling down a 100 rebounds a game. I was told the coach is actually the one that puts these stats in so we know where the blame needs to go.

They should have joined the GWOC years ago. That is a community of underachievers. I am not joking around Big Arrow. The kids are being neglected.
I’m not saying anything every time I get involved in one of these posts I end up in trouble