Southwestern Buckeye League 2019 season thread

Madison can’t make it unless they get some help. Milton is a 99% lock. Valley View is 99% unless they lose to Brookville. Franklin is in, Waynesville is in.
not a bad showing from SWBL.

Madison can’t make it unless they get some help. Milton is a 99% lock. Valley View is 99% unless they lose to Brookville. Franklin is in, Waynesville is in.
Bellbrook needs to win, and have Zanesville lose to get in imo

Need a stronger schedule. I’d like to see Bellbrook take on some WBL schools like St Mary’s, Wapak, Ottawa Glandorf.

According to the SWBL Pick'Em thread, I'd say no one gives Madison a chance. So, maybe you should think of picking them just to show you think it is possible. I just hope VV takes care of business.

Anything is possible in SWBL football this year.

According to the SWBL Pick'Em thread, I'd say no one gives Madison a chance. So, maybe you should think of picking them just to show you think it is possible. I just hope VV takes care of business.

Anything is possible in SWBL football this year.
I would say that most people certainly think Madison has a chance. In terms of the pick'em I believe most people picked Waynesville because they feel that Waynesville has better odds to win this game, that doesn't mean people think Madison has no chance.

There is still a chance VV and a Waynesville meet in the playoffs.. VV will need to have Roger Bacon lose this week (they play D5 Cincy Summit Country Day (8-1)) if RB were to lose, and assuming VV won. They could jump up to the 6th spot and if Waynesville wins they should hold down the 3rd spot.

Does anyone think Madison has a chance at pulling off the upset against wayneville Madison has 2 key players returning I see a upset brewing

Madison has a chance but the game is at Waynesville and with the loss to Monroe last week, I just don't see it happening. If the Waynesville I saw play Northridge on TV shows up, then Madison will win. If the Waynesville that beat Bellbrook and handled MU shows up, then I think the Mohawks are in trouble.

Don't see Bacon losing to Summit unless they have a major letdown. Summit's record is deceiving, they don't have the talent Bacon and has and if they played in the SWBL, they'd be a .500 team at best.

Madison has a chance but the game is at Waynesville and with the loss to Monroe last week, I just don't see it happening. If the Waynesville I saw play Northridge on TV shows up, then Madison will win. If the Waynesville that beat Bellbrook and handled MU shows up, then I think the Mohawks are in trouble.

Don't see Bacon losing to Summit unless they have a major letdown. Summit's record is deceiving, they don't have the talent Bacon and has and if they played in the SWBL, they'd be a .500 team at best.
I agree with both! I feel like if you stop Bacons running back (not easy) you give yourself a chance

It can happen. Badin did it and blew them out, but Badin is A LOT better than Summit.
This is true, but RB schedule isn’t as strong as what people thought coming into the season. They spent vast majority of the season playing down a division.

Heading into Week 10, many of the SWBL teams find themselves in precarious positions. In DIV R16, Waynesville needs a win to secure a home playoff game. They should make the playoffs even with a loss to Madison, they'll just travel in Week 11. MU and VV are both looking to secure playoff spots with wins. If they win, they should both be in, it's more about seeding with them and Roger Bacon.

In DIII R11, Bellbrook looks to need some help. Drew Pasteur has them as the likely 9 seed, just missing the playoffs. In front of BB, London plays Jonathan Alder. That game could definitely go either way but I'm not sure a loss for London drops them out of the Top 8. Centennial and Sheridan both play teams they should destroy in Week 10. What's maybe worse for Bellbrook is that Zanesville also plays a very winnable game in Week 10. So in reality, Bellbrook's best option is for London to lose to JA, BB beats Monroe, and BB gains enough second level points to leapfrog London. The odds looked stacked against the Eagles.

In DIII R12, Franklin sits probably the best position of all SWBL teams heading into Week 10. They have an extremely winnable game and sit as a favorite for the 3 Seed and a home playoff game. The Wildcats win and they'll stay home in Week 11.

Outside of those 5 teams, Madison is the only other SWBL team Drew Pasteur has with a shot at the playoffs. It's an extremely small shot though.

Does anyone on here see a possibility if Trotwood loses to Springfield, which is highly likely, means Franklin could host Trotwood in round one? Which no one wants Trotwood first round, lol.

There is still a chance VV and a Waynesville meet in the playoffs.. VV will need to have Roger Bacon lose this week (they play D5 Cincy Summit Country Day (8-1)) if RB were to lose, and assuming VV won. They could jump up to the 6th spot and if Waynesville wins they should hold down the 3rd spot.
Bacon is not going to lose to Summit. Running clock

I would say that RB, VV, and MU should be locked into the 6, 7, and 8 seeds if they all win. The question is how the Top 3 shake out. If Wyoming wins, it will be Wyoming at 1 and CM at 2. The 3 seed is somewhat in doubt.

I would say that RB, VV, and MU should be locked into the 6, 7, and 8 seeds if they all win. The question is how the Top 3 shake out. If Wyoming wins, it will be Wyoming at 1 and CM at 2. The 3 seed is somewhat in doubt.
Waynesville would take the 3 spot indian hill at the 4 and kenton at the 5

Wow thanks for letting me know! Had no idea I said RB would lose!

No snark, I was not insinuating that. You said that for VV and WV to meet, RB needed to lose to Summit. I am just stating that seeing these two back-to-back weeks...that one wont be close. That's all...I was not mocking or anything, just trying to add my $.02 to the group

Wildcats should wrap sole ownership of the SW Division Championship at Oakwood tonight , Valley view needs a win at home against Brookville to secure a play-off spot, Madisons only hope is an upset at Waynesville and the chips to fall right and Bellbrook needs to handle Monroe and may need a little help to get in. Week 10 is always fun. Good Luck to all !!

Wildcats should wrap sole ownership of the SW Division Championship at Oakwood tonight , Valley view needs a win at home against Brookville to secure a play-off spot, Madisons only hope is an upset at Waynesville and the chips to fall right and Bellbrook needs to handle Monroe and may need a little help to get in. Week 10 is always fun