Southwest Ohio Sectionals

TheEture

Ok now that they are finally here what teams make it out of Glenview and who make it out of Miami Whitewater?

Imo
Glenview: Moe, Sycamore, East, West
Whitewater: X, Lasalle, Talawanda, Fairfield

Does anyone know why D1 gets 4(or 3) qualifiers from each district to go to state and D3 only gets 2 teams and next 2 individuals.

Also how many individuals advance, 4?

Well he took a cart a glenview with out paying then told his coach that he did pay for it and signed for it and he really didnt. so his coach said he was going to suspend him but there is a 50 50 chance he wont just because with out him state is out of reach for sycamore.

I have heard this kid has been a problem before for the coach. I know my friends from Hamilton hate playing with the kid because he is such a jerk. They say he is very arogant toward his teammates and others. Hope the coach has guts enough to go through with suspension. If he does I will be cheering for Syc. to go to state.

i know Moe, west , east and sycamore made it out of gelnview in no particular order. i think wes denny was medalist with a 72.... and i know one individual to get out was Ryan Denney a soph from Loveland with a 74

Obviously the Lindsay incident at Sycamore was a simple misunderstanding. If the cart guy would have known who he was dealing with he most definately would have offered Bryce the cart as a gift.; because he would have felt the presence of greatness. After all it's not every day you have the chance to run into the chosen one of the game of golf, not just high school golf but the entire game of golf. Even Tiger's legs tremble in the presence of Bryce Lindsay. And as for Sycamore look for them to roll through districts and their not even playing with the great Nick Schmidt.

I have heard this kid has been a problem before for the coach. I know my friends from Hamilton hate playing with the kid because he is such a jerk. They say he is very arogant toward his teammates and others. Hope the coach has guts enough to go through with suspension. If he does I will be cheering for Syc. to go to state.

dunno who your talking about im from hamilton and i play with Bryce like everytime... hes cool as ----.... so who you talking about

ha I can't help but give my opinion on this bryce Lindsay thing. I played with him over summer and he was pretty cool... He was a complete --- but it was funny as heck. He was fun to play with and a great golfer... You just have to have a sense of humor or else you'll think he's a dick

the monroe hornets will win the swbl next year. three seniors, brandon stanton kyle howard and me. another senior who is ----y,we also have a junior justin harris and a sophmore Logan Rutter. The sophmore was avg. 43 and 44s last year.look for the hornets to be hard like peaunt brittle

the monroe hornets will win the swbl next year. three seniors, brandon stanton kyle howard and me. another senior who is ----y,we also have a junior justin harris and a sophmore Logan Rutter. The sophmore was avg. 43 and 44s last year.look for the hornets to be hard like peaunt brittle

Hate to say it but I dont think 43's and 44's are gonna get it done..i didnt even know you guys were in the southwest sectionals.

give me a break kid... brandon stanton is terrible,