Southeast vs Mogadore

Southeast is really hot this year and their Defense has only given up 24 points all season. I hear they got rid of their DC from last year and it really makes a difference!

I think the only better defense in the area is Py. Valley who has surrendered 0 points.

Southeast is too big and physical up front.

Pirates 34 Mogadore 12

Southeast is really hot this year and their Defense has only given up 24 points all season. I hear they got rid of their DC from last year and it really makes a difference!

I think the only better defense in the area is Py. Valley who has surrendered 0 points.

Pirates 34 Mogadore 12
You might of had something of a point until you mentioned Py Valley.

Pirates 34 Mogadore 12
no way southeast scores 34 on mogadore and ho;ds them to 12.they averaging over35 a game. southeast has long way to go to be on same level as mogadore.. mogadore 42-southeast21.
mogadore has 2 great backs of there own.has alot of weapons on offense.

If southeast HC can stop moggys pistol offense then he’s my Subway HC of the Week ... if not then it comes down to one team with one vision this Friday ... moggy by a country mile (Slightly shorter than an actual mile)

If southeast HC can stop moggys pistol offense then he’s my Subway HC of the Week ... if not then it comes down to one team with one vision this Friday ... moggy by a country mile (Slightly shorter than an actual mile)
Not even close. Your football knowledge is obviously shorter than a 6 inch BMT on Italian Herbs and cheese.

Moggy’s Pistol offense is no match for the old school PCL ground and pound that SE runs.

I also hear Mogadore DC Dan Miller is out after this short season as he has his resumé in for multiple big jobs.

Last edited:
SE is strong & physical as they come in D5. That said, I don’t know if they have the firepower to keep up with Moggy. Think the Wildcats can modify their scheme to take advantage of opponents better than SE. Either way, going to be LOTS of ice bags after this game.

SE is strong & physical as they come in D5. That said, I don’t know if they have the firepower to keep up with Moggy. Think the Wildcats can modify their scheme to take advantage of opponents better than SE. Either way, going to be LOTS of ice bags after this game.
100% agree. SE is way more physical than other D5 teams such as South Range, Kirtland, Garretsville and Manchester. This is why they’re going to take it to the small D6 cats this week.

100% agree. SE is way more physical than other D5 teams such as South Range, Kirtland, Garretsville and Manchester. This is why they’re going to take it to the small D6 cats this week.
Uh, I'm kinda uncomfortable now. You said you agree with me, then said SE is "way more physical" than Kirtland. Does this make me insane by the transitive property?

SE is good, but not as good as that last bottle of CBD oil you got your hands on

Not only are they more physical than Kirtland and Range, they are WAY more physical??c'mon man, let's be serious. They are perhaps just as physical as the G-men this year. Perhaps someone should ask Rootstown who they thought were the more physical team, as both of those games are fresh in their minds.

I suppose anything is possible, but I don't know about that, I'll put my money on the Rockets in that one.
It’s amazing how every school that grows and went to the metro “magically” gets so much better than when they got fleeced yearly by Mogadore when they were in the county.

Happened with Woodridge, Crestwood, now Streetsboro.

Streetsboro beat SE last year by 3. Mogadore beat SE by 20.

Streetsboro is a different animal this year. 4th Ranked DT in the nation in Hall. 2 division 1 scholarship transfers from Akron East. Speed all over the field. Streetsboro and Aurora are on a collision coarse come playoff time.

But Mogadore beats Streetsboro 6-7 times in 10 years. Just not this year. This year’s Streetsboro team may be one of the best Portage County teams of all time. If they win a regional title in Division 3 and perhaps make the state title game, they will be able to make that argument.

Last edited:
Streetsboro is a different animal this year. 4th Ranked DT in the nation in Hall. 2 division 1 scholarship transfers from Akron East. Speed all over the field. Streetsboro and Aurora are on a collision coarse come playoff time.

But Mogadore beats Streetsboro 6-7 times in 10 years. Just not this year. This year’s Streetsboro team may be one of the best Portage County teams of all time. If they win a regional title in Division 3 and perhaps make the state title game, they will be able to make that argument.

This is a fair and impartial assessment. The level of play there right now and the caliber of athletes is probably unprecedented in Portage County.
Think Lima Central Catholic but bigger, faster, and more athletic across the board.

This is a fair and impartial assessment. The level of play there right now and the caliber of athletes is probably unprecedented in Portage County.
Think Lima Central Catholic but bigger, faster, and more athletic across the board.
Streetsboro is unbelievable on the LOS this year. Huge, fast, and nasty. Throw in a few division 1 scholarship level players on the outside and it’s almost unfair.

The only thing that might derail them is if the Akron East kids aren’t allowed to play in the playoffs. I’m not sure how that all works this year. Or possibly if Hall decides to shut it down for the year.

Last edited:

Streetsboro is very tough with all their transfers. Could they beat Mogadore? We will not find out. Will they win their region in D3. I doubt it. Good luck to the Rockets! As stated above, I doubt those tranfers play in the playoffs. Rules are rules. We must follow them.

If they stayed at home they could still play. I see that the City Series has agreed to open up a schedule. transfers are transfers. 5 games.

If they actually moved, they can play the whole season. I’m fairly sure the lineman who played at Buchtel last year moved as did the player from Southeast.
I also thought it was 1/2 of the regular season (3 out of 6 games this season)

Streetsboro seems to have a lot of quality seniors on the roster, a couple underclassmen who are studs, to go far this has to be the year tho

If they actually moved, they can play the whole season. I’m fairly sure the lineman who played at Buchtel last year moved as did the player from Southeast.
That does not cover the 2 transfers from Akron East.

it’s the second half of the season which includes playoffs