Southeast vs Mogadore

This is why i love Yappi & missed it so much during the months we didn't know if we would have football. This thread went from SE is finally gonna get some against Mogadore to Streetsboro vs Mogadore conversation. This is awesome.

Moggy would put up a good fight, but Streetsboro is really good this year. Transfers or not, Hall has shown me that's he's more than just a physical talent. The whole team seems to be taking on his persona. That's real leadership. (Unlike another tOSU recruit a little bit to the south).

100% agree. SE is way more physical than other D5 teams such as South Range, Kirtland, Garretsville and Manchester. This is why they’re going to take it to the small D6 cats this week.
They must of left all there physical players on the bus. Comparing SE to Kirtland and others was a ridiculous statement, im guessing you've never seen Kirtland play.
Oh yea 29-0 in the 3rd.

Southeast is really hot this year and their Defense has only given up 24 points all season. I hear they got rid of their DC from last year and it really makes a difference!

I think the only better defense in the area is Py. Valley who has surrendered 0 points.

Southeast is too big and physical up front.

Pirates 34 Mogadore 12

How's that workin' out for ya?

Uh, I'm kinda uncomfortable now. You said you agree with me, then said SE is "way more physical" than Kirtland. Does this make me insane by the transitive property?

SE is good, but not as good as that last bottle of CBD oil you got your hands on
Im not sure which is funnier than hell to me! His comment or yours lol. I almost spit my beer up reading his comment about SE being more physical than Kirtland. Some people need to lay off the drugs and come back to reality lol.

Moggy will beat the Gmen next week also. JFK gave them 14 points before the half. Get it done Moggy. JFK is rooting for you to finish something we couldn’t get done.

24-0 Mogadore won.

SE had 13 kids on their JV team.

They were actively building their home bleachers during the game, only about 10 feet from the kids.

SE should fold the program and focus on being a girls hoops school.

Their HC over a 7 year span has a losing record and is one of the worst coaches in their building and they made him AD.
And he coached and ruined Field before that@

Moggy looks poised to make another run in the playoffs this year. Would've loved to see them play Streetsboro this year but not to be. The Cats have one of the best small school coaching staffs in Ohio with Murphy and Kinsey. They could both be head coaches just about anywhere if they wanted to.

This Mogadore team might be the best team they have had in a long time. I know it sounds crazy with all the success the Cats have had but this team is special.