Some Potentially Very Good News: Hydroxychloroquine and Z-pac

Even in social isolation, I do not have time to read this whole thread. I do find it funny (sad) that the left are desperate, and I mean really desperate, for hydroxyxhloroquine to not be part of the solution. I think they truly want NO CURE over a hydroxyxhloroquine involved treatment.

TDS? Maybe. But just sad of them.

Even in social isolation, I do not have time to read this whole thread. I do find it funny (sad) that the left are desperate, and I mean really desperate, for hydroxyxhloroquine to not be part of the solution. I think they truly want NO CURE over a hydroxyxhloroquine involved treatment.

TDS? Maybe. But just sad of them.
But at this point, you cannot be surprised, right ? I find it really sad as well. Our political climate just wallows in the worst combination of superficiality and self-serving lies. The fact that so many of the Left-leaning social media posts that are quoted in here turn out to be TDS lies seems to matter little to them. There is no resentment for being lied to and manipulated among the lefties by their media heroes. All that seems to remain in their narrow minds is a hateful stain. Blame Trump.

Now that even the Imperial College model has been revised to 60k deaths, the Left's pivot will likely be to disparities in racial proportions to be found in so many black deaths. They will ignore the fact that blacks have greater proportions of heart disease and other common co-morbidities. They will ignore that the basic functional properties of the disease that attack hemoglobin function - https://blogs.lotterypost.com/jarasan/2020/4/this-is-how-it-kills-note-damage-is-done.htm - may easily be worsened in early sickle-cell or even those that carry the trait.

The only thing they will carry away from this ? Blame Trump.

Dems blocking use of hydroxy....... = even more blood on their hands.

This disease hates blacks. This disease is controlled by Hydroxychloroquine. Dems must hate blacks. Trump is trying to save blacks. He even saved a black Democrat State Rep from Detroit with the Trump Treatment.

hubman will vote for Biden.

I don't understand

But at this point, you cannot be surprised, right ? I find it really sad as well. Our political climate just wallows in the worst combination of superficiality and self-serving lies. The fact that so many of the Left-leaning social media posts that are quoted in here turn out to be TDS lies seems to matter little to them. There is no resentment for being lied to and manipulated among the lefties by their media heroes. All that seems to remain in their narrow minds is a hateful stain. Blame Trump.

Now that even the Imperial College model has been revised to 60k deaths, the Left's pivot will likely be to disparities in racial proportions to be found in so many black deaths. They will ignore the fact that blacks have greater proportions of heart disease and other common co-morbidities. They will ignore that the basic functional properties of the disease that attack hemoglobin function - https://blogs.lotterypost.com/jarasan/2020/4/this-is-how-it-kills-note-damage-is-done.htm - may easily be worsened in early sickle-cell or even those that carry the trait.

The only thing they will carry away from this ? Blame Trump.

An explanation that actually fits the data... what a novel thought. This, and any other reasonable hypothesis should be given our collective highest priority. It's obscene that any political affiliation/agenda is being put ahead of people's lives and I hope that when this health crisis resolves, those that did face the direst of consequences.

and FYI, while adequate and well-controlled clinical trials are certainly the gold standard for normal drug development, there are circumstances where the risk:benefit ratio favors providing unapproved products for use in people with serious or life-threatening conditions where there is an unmet medical need. To argue otherwise is not only contrary to the way FDA addresses emergency/expanded access programs, but it also the very definition of perfection being the enemy of good enough... which isn't acceptable during a pandemic.

Last edited:
and FYI, while adequate and well-controlled clinical trials are certainly the gold standard for normal drug development, there are circumstances where the risk:benefit ratio favors providing unapproved products for use in people with serious or life-threatening conditions where there is an unmet medical need. To argue otherwise is not only contrary to the way FDA addresses emergency/expanded access programs, but it also the very definition of perfection being the enemy of good enough... which isn't acceptable during a pandemic.

Testing still needs to be done on everything. We can't create a mutated Super WuuHooFlu. But things can move much faster.

Patent-holders of extant drugs have been accused of lobbying to stall trials of potential competing drugs, in past situations unrelated to this pandemic. If anything similar is happening here, I endorse imprisonment for them and complicit Congresspeople. And maybe an Epstein moment, or five.....

Last edited:
I do find it funny (sad) that the left are desperate, and I mean really desperate, for hydroxyxhloroquine to not be part of the solution. I think they truly want NO CURE over a hydroxyxhloroquine involved treatment.
day 8 of msm trying to convince americans that hydroxychloroquine isnt as safe as dying

True, but you don't think doctors began hoarding for themselves? There was a CBS story early in the week that Doctor's were stocking up on the drug for their own family leaving patients without a source.

"There was a CBS story....". That's where I stopped reading your post.

Nothing says care like going on strike in the middle of a pandemic ?.

The media wont report on it because Trump put a light on it...cant give him a win on anything. It is an election year after all.

y2h/my2sense it amazes me the stupidity of some people on here even AFTER you show them the facts. Well done, gentlemen. Carry on and I'll contribute where and when I can.

This can't work because the Dems need this to go on until November. Then after thousands have died, President Biden will lift the ban and save the country. I don't care if the media trashes the drub. All I want is a pledge from them that if they get covid 19, they and their families will not take the drug because Trump and 6400 doctors from Europe who are using the drug, say it might work. Just take the pledge on live TV.

Convalescent plasma from survivors of COVID 19 is being researched as a possible treatment. The FDA hasn't fully sanctioned it yet but there are some that feel it's a worthy treatment.
https://www.technologyreview.com/20...9-survivors-might-help-patients-fight-it-off/

I heard on Radiou that this past week a 21 year old survivor from Dayton,OH had donated his plasma after his recovery. Let's pray this helps flatten the curve even more and if proven helpful in trials gets a quick release from the FDA.

^^^^^

Media with enormous amounts of blood on their hands. I hope they find a confessional soon.

^^When a lib describes himself as "centrist-left" it requires him/her to hold their nose and post something mildly positive every once in awhile. It fools no one but themselves. See above post.

^^When a lib describes himself as "centrist-left" it requires him/her to hold their nose and post something mildly positive every once in awhile. It fools no one but themselves. See above post.
Just posting facts...you look at everything as an attack on your trump worldview.

No it wasn't. Yes he wants a cure or even a magic cure...but he has nothing to do with the science and has been continually spewing nonsense.