Some Fall and Spring Sports Switching Seasons?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
We've already talked about football being moved to the Spring. Looks like some others picked up on that idea and talking about a few other sports making the change.

Posted on Twitter (assuming "Tear" means "Year"):

View attachment 6842

If this is in the works, OHSAA would have to work with US Soccer to rearrange club seasons, I would assume. Allow club regional seasons to take place in fall instead of spring. Not sure how a National League season would work, however, if other states don't follow suit?

If this is in the works, OHSAA would have to work with US Soccer to rearrange club seasons, I would assume. Allow club regional seasons to take place in fall instead of spring. Not sure how a National League season would work, however, if other states don't follow suit?
Why would they have to work with US Soccer for anything? There's all kinds of states who play club (and/or HS) soccer in the fall, winter, or spring.

Why would they have to work with US Soccer for anything? There's all kinds of states who play club (and/or HS) soccer in the fall, winter, or spring.

Let me rephrase - I would assume that the Great Lakes Conference (part of US Youth Soccer) will shift their season to the fall instead of the spring, at least for the HS age groups.