Solon Comet Classic Predictions

But like I said, Add in Tschantz and Collier who were both out for Chanel and then Chanel wins...Either way Chanel got it done and I was hoping to see Clay at full strength along with Chanel, Chanel hasn't been challenged in the last two years, next year will be a different story

Tschantz is done for the year...I heard from Chanel parent.

Boro, you dont think with Kish, Conine, Amenta, and Martinez Clay does not win? (You forgot Kish and Conine)

Regardless, as I stated before, it is moot at this point.

Back on wrestling topic.

Whether Oregon Clay had a full lineup or not is a moot point in early December. However, it is a testament to their overall squad quality that they can place second in a tournament of this caliber without a state qualifier and another district placer or two -- and that doesn't count Felipe (unsure of his overall status for this year though).

It's impressive that Chanel can come in and dominate this field in the fashion that they did as well. Graham Coghill and staff, along with all the wrestlers, deserve credit for that. And they were without two state tournament wrestlers in Tschantz (unsure of his overall status for the year) and either Collier or Orrill (one wrestled, the other didn't).

After watching Screptock this weekend I think he's a top 4 guy in D1, he's a big 112, I like him alot, anyone else agree or disagree?

Great job Kenston! Some of the best coaches in wrestling! :clap:

Alright well I disagree with the second statement but I would like to congratulate the Bombers, they wrestled great and surprised alot of people, including myself.

Alright well I disagree with the second statement but I would like to congratulate the Bombers, they wrestled great and surprised alot of people, including myself.

Who the @#$#%^%$ do you think you are? A wrestling officianado? Man up and tell them that... then you will have credibility.

I personally think Malloy and staff are doing a great job. Just like most coaches that give there time are. There is normally 4 or 5 Coaches walking the room and all of them are adding value to the room. I don't even know if they all get paid, but I am sure glad they are there! You don't have to be an Olympian or a D1 NCAA champion to be a great coach..

I think the Bombers just proved that there is a little more depth to the room than most think and a nice big step up in intensity has surfaced.

Let's just hope the intensity filters downward in their wrestling program.
Borofan, you are entitled to you opinion , just as all are on this site.