Snowmageddon. RIP y'all.

Order groceries two day in advance?
WTH, this is 2021. Walk your lazy in and get it yourself.
Maybe you'll meet a lady who has poor vision and questionable character and poor moral compass and you can get lucky.

Order groceries two day in advance?
WTH, this is 2021. Walk your lazy in and get it yourself.
Maybe you'll meet a lady who has poor vision and questionable character and poor moral compass and you can get lucky.
Nah, I’m good. I’ve actually never used the Kroger app. I’m just occasionally am told to pick up a grocery order. It’s much better than going inside.

I use fast food apps regularly to order but have never used grocery store apps. I don’t buy many pre-packaged goods at the grocery store. Mostly fruits, vegetables and meat, all of which I want to look at what I’m buying.

I use fast food apps regularly to order but have never used grocery store apps. I don’t buy many pre-packaged goods at the grocery store. Mostly fruits, vegetables and meat, all of which I want to look at what I’m buying.
That was always kind of my thinking. I like picking out thin cuts of meat and being able to look at produce.

Maybe like 3 inches, if that. [insert penis joke here]
But the ice is far worse. I’ve pretty much made up my mind to work from home tomorrow, which is not something I like to do. Snow doesn’t bother me so much, but driving on Icey roads is too risky.

But the ice is far worse. I’ve pretty much made up my mind to work from home tomorrow, which is not something I like to do. Snow doesn’t bother me so much, but driving on Icey roads is too risky.
How does that work? Does Ubereats come to your place and pick up the tacos and deliver them?

SHoveled a few times, seem futile until tomorrow but luckily its light and fluffy.

Snow mobilers galore in the hoood this evening!

How does that work? Does Ubereats come to your place and pick up the tacos and deliver them?
Really? You think I have some low level service industry job? I actually make a pretty good living (for being single w/o kids) working in Finance. I don’t like working at home bc I have to use a laptop instead of multiple screens on my desktop. It’s a lot easier to keep track of everything with 2 large desktop screens than a laptop.

I would love to know the whole back story on pboy and omar.
I have only recently been owning the hell out of that kid. It is just so easy and he sets himself up for the abuse.
The fact you think you’re owning me by claiming I’m a midget when I’m not shows how incredibly dim you are. Yeah, I’m short, but not that short.

The fact you think you’re owning me by claiming I’m a midget when I’m not shows how incredibly dim you are. Yeah, I’m short, but not that short.
I am not banned from any High schools.......

If you truly were doing that well you would have the dual screen setup at home as well.....

I am not banned from any High schools.......

If you truly were doing that well you would have the dual screen setup at home as well.....
It’s a pain in the a** and I don’t have that much space. I don’t claim to be Gordon Geko, but I’m doing well for the limited obligations I have. If I had a family, then things might be a little tight, but thank god I don’t. If I want to buy a PS5, I can just buy a PS5 w/o having to sweat it.

It’s a pain in the a** and I don’t have that much space. I don’t claim to be Gordon Geko, but I’m doing well for the limited obligations I have. If I had a family, then things might be a little tight, but thank god I don’t. If I want to buy a PS5, I can just buy a PS5 w/o having to sweat it,
Solid goals. Are you 16 years old?

Ive been working from home almost exclusively since last spring and took my whole set up home. Was going in every few weeks for a day here and there. IN the fall started to go back more and then Franklin County went back on the bad boy list so its back at home full time. As soon as this weather clears up i will likely go back more often.
Did get the OK from 'the man' to work from home twice a week even when we go back to normal so that is a HUGE plus.
Working from home is great, but there has been some times with limited concentration and focus.

Anyone know what the storm Wed-Fri is supposed to look like?

Solid goals. Are you 16 years old?

Ive been working from home almost exclusively since last spring and took my whole set up home. Was going in every few weeks for a day here and there. IN the fall started to go back more and then Franklin County went back on the bad boy list so its back at home full time. As soon as this weather clears up i will likely go back more often.
Did get the OK from 'the man' to work from home twice a week even when we go back to normal so that is a HUGE plus.
Working from home is great, but there has been some times with limited concentration and focus.

Anyone know what the storm Wed-Fri is supposed to look like?
Good luck. They can’t even get this one right.