Snow in May

Seriously, F this weather. Can't we have one good thing in this crappy world?

The latest I can recall snow on the ground was early morning May 7, 1989. But, the day end up being sunny and near 60.

Ironically, it was the same day Jordan's shot over Ehlo for you nostalgic Cav fans.

1. Coronavirus
2. Krakatoa blows
3. Murder hornets
4. Locusts attacking Africa
5. Bad hurricane season ahead
6. Australian wildfires
7. Snow in May

2020 is out to kill us all.

1. Coronavirus
2. Krakatoa blows
3. Murder hornets
4. Locusts attacking Africa
5. Bad hurricane season ahead
6. Australian wildfires
7. Snow in May

2020 is out to kill us all.
The Weather Channel's best spring 'go to' story.

Dont forget:
8. Browns: Great draft, likely AFC contender. Shows that 2020 is the beginning of the end.

Now it’s supposed to rain heavily pretty much through the rest of May. Maybe people in the Pacific NW get used to this but crappy weather drains my energy. This is the second yr in a row in SWO where we’re pretty much skipping Spring and going straight into Summer.

Now it’s supposed to rain heavily pretty much through the rest of May. Maybe people in the Pacific NW get used to this but crappy weather drains my energy. This is the second yr in a row in SWO where we’re pretty much skipping Spring and going straight into Summer.

Figures - right at the start of tournament baseball. Oh, wait......

F you, move to Alaska. Cold weather sucks balls.
F that, Alaska has mosquito plagues in summer and the locals are all alcoholics. Hopefully next winter lasts until July so it kills the 17 year cicada brood, then rains for eight weeks straight to wash their dead carcasses away. Then right back to winter.

F that, Alaska has mosquito plagues in summer and the locals are all alcoholics. Hopefully next winter lasts until July so it kills the 17 year cicada brood, then rains for eight weeks straight to wash their dead carcasses away. Then right back to winter.
You know why they’re all drunks and the suicide rate is so high? Bc they’re depressed from living in the dark and cold yr round.