Sleepy Joe says there will be a second pandemic

So are we expected to recieve more PPP money and individual stimulus money to help US CITIZENS prepare for this next pandemic?

As pandemics go this one was pretty weak, and it's still amazing to me if we allow ourselves to run scared how much damage we can voluntarily do to our economy. He has to be reading Carter's old playbook on how to lose an election in three easy steps:

1- make claims of future destructive forces that "could" be out there and we may find them one day.
2- make the people miserable with high inflation and high taxation to pay for what might happen.
3- tell the people to get used to this new way of bracing for disaster.

If companies spent money preparing for every potential possibility that could come along products would be inflated to a price that would cripple the economy. We pretty much have already started down that road with global warming and now boogie man pandemics. We have enough problems today without trying to find one coming tomorrow. A wise person told me years ago, if you look hard enough for a negative reason not to live joyfully today, you will find it.

So are we expected to recieve more PPP money and individual stimulus money to help US CITIZENS prepare for this next pandemic?

As pandemics go this one was pretty weak, and it's still amazing to me if we allow ourselves to run scared how much damage we can voluntarily do to our economy. He has to be reading Carter's old playbook on how to lose an election in three easy steps:

1- make claims of future destructive forces that "could" be out there and we may find them one day.
2- make the people miserable with high inflation and high taxation to pay for what might happen.
3- tell the people to get used to this new way of bracing for disaster.

If companies spent money preparing for every potential possibility that could come along products would be inflated to a price that would cripple the economy. We pretty much have already started down that road with global warming and now boogie man pandemics. We have enough problems today without trying to find one coming tomorrow. A wise person told me years ago, if you look hard enough for a negative reason not to live joyfully today, you will find it.
Are you defending PPP?

We all know what they attempt to turn monkeypox into. I’m really disappointed that Joe dais repeatedly he cared about people of color but all the crap he does and creates screws those people the most!
Monkeypox is racist. Talking about cancelling the name, and calling it something else

Is this not the same as when George W. Bush (correctly) predicted there would be a pandemic and the need to establish safeguards and procedures? The words not said but implied being "at some point". Isn't that the same here? That's how I interpret it.

Last edited:
Is this not the same as when George W. Bush (correctly) predicted there would be a pandemic and the need to establish safeguards and procedures. The words not said but implied being "at some point". Isn't that the same here? That's how I interpret it.
I'll give you credit for being able to interpret anything that babbling, incoherent idiot says.

Of course there’s another pandemic coming. Biden and Gates both said so. It’s called conditioning the masses. The COVID pandemic was a false flag and so, too, will be the next one. I said the first one was a false flag early in 2020 and no one believed me lol.

It’s called the Hegelian Dialectic model of government. Look it up.

Not really defending it, I believe it was responsible for a huge amount of our inflation. I dislike every subsidy given by the government but I dislike missing out in one when everyone else gets theirs even more. What a dichotomy!
You ever do a search for ppp recipients in your area? You'll puke.