showtime and starz

I don't know about a damn thing, I ran into Once Upon a Time in Hollywood the other night.

I don't know about a damn thing, I ran into Once Upon a Time in Hollywood the other night.
Hated that movie. Only time i ever considered leaving a theatre, but got the big tub of popcorn and a kegger of pepsi to finish.

Hated that movie. Only time i ever considered leaving a theatre, but got the big tub of popcorn and a kegger of pepsi to finish.
If you're a Tarantino fan I recommend watching it again. I was pretty disappointed first time around, but I love Tarantino so I gave it another watch and I thought it was much better the second time.

If you're a Tarantino fan I recommend watching it again. I was pretty disappointed first time around, but I love Tarantino so I gave it another watch and I thought it was much better the second time.

This.

The 1st half is slow but there is so much going on visually that it needs additional viewings. Also like many Tarantino films it is needle drop cinema, you can jump in at any time and enjoy watching individual scenes as stand alone skits. I will say that Tarantino as a foot fetish weirdo really comes out in this film, just so many toes all movie long...

Tarantino_Feet-1024x427.jpg

Here is the thing....
If i hated it the first time, why would I waste a couple hours of my life to watch it again just for a slim hope I may like it?

Just doesnt make any sense.

Just watched Jackie Brown again last night on one of these channels. While not the best Tarantino film it still has many great scenes and dialogue. Really dug Robert Forester and this role had the same vibe of what he did in Breaking Bad.

EPIX is also available. I’ve said it before, but Get Shorty is really good. It’s a mix of Better Call Saul and Fargo. There’s 3 seasons so far of about 10 episodes per season

Current update for AT&T customers>

Starting March 26, it will offer the premium content on a staggered basis to customers of DirecTV, U-Verse, AT&T TV and AT&T TV Now who don’t already receive the channels as part of their subscription, including Season 3 of Westworld, Season 5 of Outlander and the premiere of the new Epix original, Belgravia.

Starz will be available from March 26 to April 4 (to DirecTV and U-Verse packages only). Epix can be viewed from April 4 to April 16 and HBO and Cinemax from April 17 to April 20.

Waiting for the streaming guys to start offering free content to compete with the above.