Should those who start the wave go to jail?

Antonio Alfonseca

• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

I was slightly embarrassed last night when I saw our fans doing the wave in front of a national TV audience.

Nothing worse than having all these dumbazzes stand up at a crucial point in like the 7th inning and missing the pitch because of the wave. Yes, send 'em to jail

At the game last night some dbag (like 24 and there with his gf) thought he was funny and kept giving this hot 19ish girl next to him crap for not standing up during the wave. After like 5 minutes I was about to knock him out

Jailed and sodomized.

The only remotely-acceptable wave I ever saw was at the Indy 500 during a rain delay. It probably did 25 laps. Even then I didn't stand up.

well until they come up with something new for fan interaction during a game other than take me out to the ballgame in the bot of the 7th the WAVE will live on ...it's an early 80's phenom that has endured for 20 plus yrs so---

well until they come up with something new for fan interaction during a game other than take me out to the ballgame in the bot of the 7th the WAVE will live on ...it's an early 80's phenom that has endured for 20 plus yrs so---

That's 30 years hof.

The only time I've ever started the wave was at Hawaii college baseball games, and at that point I was 6-7 32 oz. deep.