Sheila Jackson Lee is a Total Moron

Yes, AR15's weigh 200 lbs and fire 50 caliber ammo. What a moron. Why is she reelected? Why would anyone listen to her? Could her constituents be dumber than she is? Is that even possible?

Its as heavy as ten boxes you might be moving. LMAO.

“You know, our government wasn’t set up for one group to have all three branches of government,” Tuberville said. “It wasn’t set up that way, our three branches, the House, the Senate and the executive.”
Yes, pretty dumb. Not as dumb as the AR15 comment or the capsizing island comment, but still pretty dumb.

This is pretty dumb. Don't we have more useful things for the CDC to be doing?

Not whining. Making fun of her stupidity. AR 15 isn't a powerful calibre rifle. Wussy democrats just think it looks scary so they've targeted it as their boogeyman. In reality , young boys or girls can shoot it easily

and they do! I seen it in the movies. It does make me wonder why the bigger boys get the woody talking about shooting this gun. If a little girl can do it, they are not exactly setting high standards for themselves.

and they do! I seen it in the movies. It does make me wonder why the bigger boys get the woody talking about shooting this gun. If a little girl can do it, they are not exactly setting high standards for themselves.
Well they'd have to be unfamiliar with guns and such to act like this is some big and bad gun to shoot.

But in reality most who handle guns routinely don't do it to brag about what they shoot or anything

Yes, AR15's weigh 200 lbs and fire 50 caliber ammo. What a moron. Why is she reelected? Why would anyone listen to her? Could her constituents be dumber than she is? Is that even possible?

You needed this to know her level of acumen? She has been in congress a long time. Every time anyone listens to her, their IQ drops 10 points.

When my son was in the army he showed me an M16/AR15 round. I remember thinking that I would like something with a more substantive round in it. AKs have 7.62 rounds. You look at those and you know you would never want to take one.

Regardless, a 50 cal round will cut a torso in half. The AR round looks like the premature infant of a 50. Lol.

Yes. What's your point?
Thought we were looking for levels of Morons to compare. Because someone doesn't know what caliber a certain rifle uses or accidentally misspoke and said AR-15 instead of maybe M2, she is dumbest person ever. (See my example of someone about a million times dumber.) An M2 is heavy as hell. Are we even able to own AR-15's or M2's if we didn't have them registered before '86? What does what she said about the guns have anything to do with what she said after that?

Let's not label her as a moron when a gun expert allowed himself to be shot to death while showing a 9 year old girl how to shoot an Uzi. She a freaking genius compared to him.

Thought we were looking for levels of Morons to compare. Because someone doesn't know what caliber a certain rifle uses or accidentally misspoke and said AR-15 instead of maybe M2, she is dumbest person ever. (See my example of someone about a million times dumber.) An M2 is heavy as hell. Are we even able to own AR-15's or M2's if we didn't have them registered before '86? What does what she said about the guns have anything to do with what she said after that?

Let's not label her as a moron when a gun expert allowed himself to be shot to death while showing a 9 year old girl how to shoot an Uzi. She a freaking genius compared to him.
How about she's a moron just because? Does that make you feel better?

So, you're saying she wants to ban M2? She is a little late as they are not legal to own by the average citizen. I thought she wanted to ban AR15's. That is what they sorta/kinda banned with the last impotent and ineffective "assault weapons ban". You are saying that she just wants to ban a weapon that is already banned. Ok. Then she is still a moron, but I can feel safe owning my two AR15s. Unless or course you are wrong and she did mean AR15s and she is still a liar or a complete moron, or both.

So, you're saying she wants to ban M2? She is a little late as they are not legal to own by the average citizen. I thought she wanted to ban AR15's. That is what they sorta/kinda banned with the last impotent and ineffective "assault weapons ban". You are saying that she just wants to ban a weapon that is already banned. Ok. Then she is still a moron, but I can feel safe owning my two AR15s. Unless or course you are wrong and she did mean AR15s and she is still a liar or a complete moron, or both.
You can feel safe all you want with your AR15's, but you aren't.

I'm sure glad that all of us are experts on every subject in the world. I'm sure there are things I'm expert at that you have no clue of and the same the other way. Your claim of safety with your AR15's is made out of ignorance. I feel perfectly safe without a single AR15. The fact that you feel you must have an AR15 sort of proves that I am much more at ease without one than you are with one, or two.

I'm sure glad that all of us are experts on every subject in the world. I'm sure there are things I'm expert at that you have no clue of and the same the other way. Your claim of safety with your AR15's is made out of ignorance. I feel perfectly safe without a single AR15. The fact that you feel you must have an AR15 sort of proves that I am much more at ease without one than you are with one, or two.
So you should be happy then ??

I don't need an AR to feel safe. My statement related to my ARs being safe from government theft. That is the plan after all; to steal my AR15s. For now, they are safe. Quite frankly, they would not be going anywhere even if Biden and his idiot supporters in Congress try to take them. Our local LEOs would not enforce such a tyrannical and illegal act and, even if they did, I am not turning them over, and nor would the hundreds of gun owners I know.

As to your "expert" statement, there are a lot of things I know that I don't know. Maybe it is just me, but, on those subjects, I don't go around spouting "facts" that are nothing of the sort. In addition, unlike Lee, I do not go around trying to tell others, who may know more, what they should or shouldn't do in that area of my ignorance, and threaten the weight of the federal government to enforce my wishes on those people.

She can continue to be as ignorant on firearms as she appears to be. If she continues to be so ignorant, of the subject and our constitutional protections in that regard, maybe she should shut up and stop trying to impose her misguided will on others.

I don't need an AR to feel safe. My statement related to my ARs being safe from government theft. That is the plan after all; to steal my AR15s. For now, they are safe. Quite frankly, they would not be going anywhere even if Biden and his idiot supporters in Congress try to take them. Our local LEOs would not enforce such a tyrannical and illegal act and, even if they did, I am not turning them over, and nor would the hundreds of gun owners I know.

As to your "expert" statement, there are a lot of things I know that I don't know. Maybe it is just me, but, on those subjects, I don't go around spouting "facts" that are nothing of the sort. In addition, unlike Lee, I do not go around trying to tell others, who may know more, what they should or shouldn't do in that area of my ignorance, and threaten the weight of the federal government to enforce my wishes on those people.

She can continue to be as ignorant on firearms as she appears to be. If she continues to be so ignorant, of the subject and our constitutional protections in that regard, maybe she should shut up and stop trying to impose her misguided will on others.
No one is coming for your guns. That has been the propaganda for the last 50 years at least. Misguided propaganda.

With that said, You honestly think the people that made the second amendment had AR-15's in mind? In 1791, they thought there would be such a thing? The most advanced gun at the time could fire about 9 rounds per minute. Ammunition was completely different.

Think about regular armed civilians going up against today's modern soldiers? You would not stand a chance.

No one is coming for your guns. That has been the propaganda for the last 50 years at least. Misguided propaganda.

With that said, You honestly think the people that made the second amendment had AR-15's in mind? In 1791, they thought there would be such a thing? The most advanced gun at the time could fire about 9 rounds per minute. Ammunition was completely different.

Think about regular armed civilians going up against today's modern soldiers? You would not stand a chance.
Muskets fired nine rounds a minute? They should of banned them. As for the old "you wouldn't stand a chance against the army" argument, ask the Vietnamese, Afhgani's or even our own revolution. Being uneducated on a topic is not becoming of you

When you have Democratic office holders and candidates coming out to say they will take them if they get a chance, I take them at their word and I would be foolish not to. Not propaganda, it is the stated intent of way too many Democrats.

The second amendment, when drafted and passed, protected the most cutting edged military weapons at the time. So, yeah, that obviously was the plan. It was not about a standing army. It was about the states, and individual citizens, being able to stand up against a tyrannical federal government, and to insure the personal safety of all citizens. Remember, the Forefathers had seen the affects of a tyrannical central government disarming the citizens before. Many of them, and certainly the fathers of many more, had seen Britain disarm the Scots by the Disarming Acts of 1716 and 1725. They were not about to allow history to be repeated in their new nation, based on personal freedom.

BS. First of all, there are not that many soldiers who would obey illegal orders. I believe that is the case even after Biden's attempt to purge the federal forces of individuals who support and will defend the constitution. Secondly, have you ever heard of Lexington, Concord, Little Big Horn, Tet, the French Resistance or any number of other incidents where irregulars have stood up to regular soldiers throughout history?

Talk about falling for propaganda.

Last edited: