Serious question

Mc Super

Moderated User
Anyone have any idea why there are 15 sweet sixteen games TONIGHT, but Marysville-Orangetangy is the ONLY game tomorrow night???? Seems unfair to whoever wins that game with a day less rest and with the opponent coaches from whoever wins tonight being able to scout them tomorrow. OHSAA does it again! YAY OHSAA!

All I can think of is some sort of field conflict with the site they had chosen? Although I thought OHSAA had a couple venues on hold for regional games, depending on what teams were competing, so there should have been an alternate site they could have used for tonight, I would think?

Anyone have any idea why there are 15 sweet sixteen games TONIGHT, but Marysville-Orangetangy is the ONLY game tomorrow night???? Seems unfair to whoever wins that game with a day less rest and with the opponent coaches from whoever wins tonight being able to scout them tomorrow. OHSAA does it again! YAY OHSAA!
Did they teach math in the barn you were raised in??? Sweet sixteen means there are 16 teams, not sixteen games, GENIUS!! No wonder your soccer analysis is all out of whack, YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!

That was my best attempt at a Jed-like response. Felt like you were due for some of your own medicine. Please don't cry.

Did they teach math in the barn you were raised in??? Sweet sixteen means there are 16 teams, not sixteen games, GENIUS!! No wonder your soccer analysis is all out of whack, YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!

That was my best attempt at a Jed-like response. Felt like you were due for some of your own medicine. Please don't cry.
Ok in all seriousness, this made me laugh HARD.

maybe one of the school's had a school wide conflict? I am just guessing as this is a good question.