Serious observation

zeeman

I’ve worked in geriatrics for the last thirty years and Joe Biden is not well. I’m not talking mentally so much as physically. You can see the gaunt facial features and he has lost weight. These are not good signs and the first thing we look for in the elderly is weight loss. I really believe he won’t make it for four years as president and the fact of the matter is there is a strong possibility that Harris will be our president during this time. This is not a smart aleck post and is not intended to troll. I believe Biden has a very good chance of winning this election and just making an observation.

Trump himself looks much thinner in the face, the beginning to the end. He's already had one stroke and is unable to drink a bottle of water with out using both hands.
Trumplicans are foolish.

Which is why a vote for Biden is really a vote for President Harris

Usually people don't care whatsoever about the vice presidential debate, but this reason alone is why this might be the most important debate ever. Hopefully Pence is able to make up for some of the fiasco from last night...

161109-trump-victory-cr-0359_01_204da9782e18c784e0a5dacbcfcbe85c.JPG

29vid-debate-trump-6--videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

The fake tan does not hide how unhealthy Trump really is.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Trump himself looks much thinner in the face, the beginning to the end. He's already had one stroke and is unable to drink a bottle of water with out using both hands.
Trumplicans are foolish.
Step out of the box for once in your life. Did Biden look healthy to you? I’m not in the crowd saying he has full blown Alzheimer’s, I’m talking physical health. I’ve seen it many, many times in my career and am just stating my opinion, he is physically not well.

Step out of the box for once in your life. Did Biden look healthy to you? I’m not in the crowd saying he has full blown Alzheimer’s, I’m talking physical health. I’ve seen it many, many times in my career and am just stating my opinion, he is physically not well.

I'm much more confident that a thin senior citizen is more healthy than one obese with multiple chins. It's well documented Trump does not eat well.
57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

We already know Trump had one stroke while in officel

I'm much more confident that a thin senior citizen is more healthy than one obese with multiple chins. It's well documented Trump does not eat well.
57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

We already know Trump had one stroke while in officel
So in another words you won’t have a discussion, just whataboutisms. Trump is obviously not a healthy person either but I don’t see the same physical signs or symptoms I see in Joe

So in another words you won’t have a discussion, just whataboutisms. Trump is obviously not a healthy person either but I don’t see the same physical signs or symptoms I see in Joe
Whatever. I'd rather have a mentally unstable Biden than a crooked, demented Trump.

Harris will tear Pence a new butthole.

I think He's Not Perfect, and No One Ever Is.

I Do see Biden has Not only Lost a Step, but Looks like an Aging Grandpa !!!! Aging Fast Trump Not So Much

I Don't Trust the People Behind Joe Biden ........ the list is very Long

Bernie - NFW
AOC - NFW

Trumplicans are OK with being hundreds of millions in debt to Russians.

I’ve worked in geriatrics for the last thirty years and Joe Biden is not well. I’m not talking mentally so much as physically. You can see the gaunt facial features and he has lost weight. These are not good signs and the first thing we look for in the elderly is weight loss. I really believe he won’t make it for four years as president and the fact of the matter is there is a strong possibility that Harris will be our president during this time. This is not a smart aleck post and is not intended to troll. I believe Biden has a very good chance of winning this election and just making an observation.
and Trump?
Harris debate next week.

Trumplicans are OK with being hundreds of millions of debt to Russians.

His alleged tax returns do not show any debt owed to the Russians. It is the Bidens, Hunter in particular, who is badly in debt to the Russians.

Trumps owes the Russians? More lies and fake news. Otherwise, prove it.

His alleged tax returns do not show any debt owed to the Russians. It is the Bidens, Hunter in particular, who is badly in debt to the Russians.

Trumps owes the Russians? More lies and fake news. Otherwise, prove it.
You prove the Bidens, Hunter in particular, are in debt to the Russians first.

I've had the misfortune to witness first hand both parents and a couple of other elderly relatives fade away and die. And you're right Biden looks a lot further along towards this end then Trump does.

I had an interesting comment from a youngish person this morning (early 30's) who voted for Hillary in 2016, but without much enthusiasm. This person does not pay much attention to politics. Her memory of Biden was from the Obama years (she didn't watch the democrat debates). Her take on the debate:

* Trump is really rude

* Biden looks old & tired.

She was shocked at how old Biden looked and acted. I wonder how many other folks who don't obsess over politics were surprised at how old Biden looked and sounded. Sure among those of us paying close attention Biden exceeded very low expectations here. But to others seeing him for the first time in action he looked spent.

I don’t think he looked unwell physically. He looked how he’s looked for awhile now. As far as him dying, well he will be 78 next month. These grandpas in their 70s (both candidates) really can keel over at anytime. I don’t think there’s any more chance of Biden croaking in the next 4 years than there is Trump croaking.

I don’t think he looked unwell physically. He looked how he’s looked for awhile now. As far as him dying, well he will be 78 next month. These grandpas in their 70s (both candidates) really can keel over at anytime. I don’t think there’s any more chance of Biden croaking in the next 4 years than there is Trump croaking.
I agree for the most part, the Donald is a case study for a heart attack. My point is though, from experience Biden looks unwell and has lost weight which is a cardinal sign. Nobody knows for sure when someone will die, I’m just saying that he doesn’t have good odds of making it through four years. He has aged dramatically since 2016

Biden's pallor looked very unhealthy. I hear they used the makeup guy from the Munsters to prep him.

C'mon man! Cut the malarkey!

I've had the misfortune to witness first hand both parents and a couple of other elderly relatives fade away and die. And you're right Biden looks a lot further along towards this end then Trump does.

I had an interesting comment from a youngish person this morning (early 30's) who voted for Hillary in 2016, but without much enthusiasm. This person does not pay much attention to politics. Her memory of Biden was from the Obama years (she didn't watch the democrat debates). Her take on the debate:

* Trump is really rude

* Biden looks old & tired.

She was shocked at how old Biden looked and acted. I wonder how many other folks who don't obsess over politics were surprised at how old Biden looked and sounded. Sure among those of us paying close attention Biden exceeded very low expectations here. But to others seeing him for the first time in action he looked spent.
This isn’t about the debate substance or lack there of, it’s simply an observation that he doesn’t look physically well

He looks old, yes. I'm in no position to confirm if he's physically unwell, but he has aged dramatically in appearance over the last few years. It's really sad that this is apparently the best we have to offer at this point - or at best a commentary that people are more comfortable pulling the lever for an old, white dude more times than not. Just look at the Senate. Yikes!