September 19, 2020 Canton McKinley vs Massillon Perry

Canton McKinley vs Massillon Perry: Who's going to win this one??

• Canton McKinley wins by: 7 points or less

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Massillon Perry wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Massillon Perry wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Massillon Perry wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IUDOGS

It's September 14, 2020

Canton McKinley (3 - 0) vs Massillon Perry (3 - 0)

Where: Tom Benson Stadium

When Saturday September 19, 2020

:):cool::D:p

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Perry's running game scheme against Canton McKinley's D Line will be the difference. Perry wins by less than 7 points in a tight one!

I think it will be a track meet, an the score will be like the N. Canton game , to many weapons an speed , but that lemon can run,

Mckinley is too big and fast. Their qb will be the difference maker, I see him breaking some long td runs. I suspect the game will be much like last year.

It's the BigTimeSports TV game of the week.

"Replay
Sat 11pm MCTV Ch 128/Spectrum 989 Uploaded online Monday"
EiB-mVMWAAApWHe

My dad got our tickets this morning at McKinley and was told that if there are any tickets left they will go on sale Friday morning to the public.. ticket office hours for Friday are 8-2 .. hope this helps Go Pups!

McKinley is the favorite but if Perry can run the ball and not turn it over they have a chance.

McK 23 Perry 15

GameDay at home with the Perry Panthers,toughest team so far so tighten up,play smart,be safe,and have some fun in this crazy season...LETS GO BULLDOGS!...BAM!

CCS TV 11 will live stream the game Saturday night coverage will start @ 6:30PM go to the McKinley web sight click on the picture of the game an go from there

I got to the ticket office at 2:08. The only reason I made this account is to try to find one ticket for the perry game. You can pm or anything. Please. Just want one.
Are they no longer using the go fan website for ticket sales after 2pm on Friday’s? Or did it actually sell out.

Perry is the mentally and physically toughest team McK has played by far. If McK plays like they did last week, Perry wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.