Senator Tom Cotton Slams CBS Host over lack of coverage on Biden emails. BOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

Lololol
C111D6E3-F5E1-4068-B6FB-D64DE4A62E8E.jpeg

I can’t find that on google trends. Can you share a link showing it was the most searched line on google?
Google searches of the phrase "can I change my vote" peaked Tuesday morning in the U.S. around 6 a.m. ET.
CLAWING BACK VOTES: 7 STATES ALLOW VOTERS TO RESUBMIT BALLOTS

One of the subregions where the phrase began trending was in Delaware, the state Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden represented in the Senate for 36 years.

Other subregions included battleground states such as Maine, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, North Carolina, Iowa, Wisconsin and Arizona, according to Trend data.
USPS PUT TO THE TEST BY FOX NEWS AHEAD OF 2020 ELECTION
While most states do not allow voters to change their early votes, there are some that do, with restrictions.
For example, in New York, if you have submitted an absentee ballot but change your mind, you can show up to your polling place during early voting or on Election Day and cast a vote, in which case the absentee ballot is set aside and not counted, according to the state Board of Elections.

Sorry you live in a trailer.

It's the Clinton crime family. They get away with murder
But gosh, shouldn't Herr Trump and a Republican led congress have done something about it? They had all the power..right? They could have had charges brought, right?? Trump's lap dog in the DOJ could have investigated, right?????

Made up typical crap slung by the GOP and it's mentally challenged supporters. Hang on to your britches, your party is about to be left in ashes.

But gosh, shouldn't Herr Trump and a Republican led congress have done something about it? They had all the power..right? They could have had charges brought, right?? Trump's lap dog in the DOJ could have investigated, right?????

Made up typical crap slung by the GOP and it's mentally challenged supporters. Hang on to your britches, your party is about to be left in ashes.
If you're wrong I'm sure you'll change your user name yet again

Sounds like 10s of people are searching that term. Definitely not the top search on google. That was pretty much a lie. Lol.
But Rasmussen issued a poll that showed that the national vote total switched in Trump’s favor this week— it MUST be true!

You definitely are a democrat despite claiming to not like either candidate
It’s good that you know what political persuasion I am better than I do— then, if I ever forget, I can always check in with you, to get the straight scoop.

Considering all your posts are slamming one side , it's pretty easy to decipher despite you claiming to be unbiased
Yeah— pretty easy to decipher— kind of like who planted that computer at that hardware store; or who hacked all those emails in 2016, or who posted all those ”bot” posts on Facebook in 2016... the source of things are always just as they seem...

You should not pursue a career in counter-intelligence... or any kind of intelligence, for that matter.

Yeah— pretty easy to decipher— kind of like who planted that computer at that hardware store; or who hacked all those emails in 2016, or who posted all those ”bot” posts on Facebook in 2016... the source of things are always just as they seem...

You should not pursue a career in counter-intelligence... or any kind of intelligence, for that matter.
Whatever you say democrat

Their daily survey today had Biden in front by 2. ??‍♂️
Can’t be— I saw the Rasmussen (national) Poll listed in a survey of polls conducted since the last debate, today on 538... besides, how could it be “Real Rasmussen“, if it didn’t have Trump in front?

Whatever you say democrat
Just keep saying that, as people who USED to vote Republican (Mitt Romney, Cindy McCain, Bill Kristol, George Conway, Never-Trumper Republicans, Lincoln Project Republicans, etc., etc., etc...) continue marching out the door to vote for Biden...

You’re going to be kinda lonely in your (Lincoln Log?) house of sufficiently “pure-blooded” Republicans, after Trump has cost the GOP the White House, the House of Representatives, and (probably) the Senate, in just 2 years— and is fleeing the country for asylum from NY state prosecution on tax evasion charges, to be a “house guest” of his good buddy Vlad (the Impaler) Putin, in the same St. Petersburg doll house with Edward Snowden...

Just keep saying that, as people who USED to vote Republican (Mitt Romney, Cindy McCain, Bill Kristol, George Conway, Never-Trumper Republicans, Lincoln Project Republicans, etc., etc., etc...) continue marching out the door to vote for Biden...

You’re going to be kinda lonely in your (Lincoln Log?) house of sufficiently “pure-blooded” Republicans, after Trump has cost the GOP the White House, the House of Representatives, and (probably) the Senate, in just 2 years— and is fleeing the country for asylum from NY state prosecution on tax evasion charges, to be a “house guest” of his good buddy Vlad (the Impaler) Putin, in the same St. Petersburg doll house with Edward Snowden...
Anyone who votes for the left when they are further left then ever before isn't a republican anymore. I don't want those types on my side. People have switched the other way as well. You can have them

If you are supporting them you are a democrat. That's just how it is

Can’t be— I saw the Rasmussen (national) Poll listed in a survey of polls conducted since the last debate, today on 538... besides, how could it be “Real Rasmussen“, if it didn’t have Trump in front?

Anyone who votes for the left when they are further left then ever before isn't a republican anymore. I don't want those types on my side. People have switched the other way as well. You can have them

I am a rock, I am an Island...

This is for all the lonely people...

LOL

Well considering you are cheering for a democrat win , you can't be deemed a republican . Definitely haven't been independent on here
I‘m pulling for the survival of our current form of government— the survival of our constitutional democracy— of our republic— is at stake... it is under attack by the most cretinous villain elected President since FDR, LBJ, and Andrew Jackson.