Senate: Tim Ryan vs J.D. Vance

Who wins in November?

• Tim Ryan

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • J.D. Vance

Votes: 68 78.2%

• Total voters
He was a JAG officer, for one of the SEAL teams. Kind of makes sense, since he had a law degree. Belittling other's service, when you yourself did not serve is a pretty dumb thing to do. Leave the belittling to those of us who did serve, you have not earned that right.
And, the fact the you served makes you beyond reproach?! Wow. God, I admire you.

Vance pummeled Ryan again Monday night. Timmy should start filling out applications at some local bars.

Vance pummeled Ryan again Monday night. Timmy should start filling out applications at some local bars.
Oh no, he will be on his knees for a position in the Biden administration. Then, he will humiliate himself further when he attempts to run for Governor in four years

I don’t hate him. Just think he is a coward ( kisser) and phony. Claimed he had contempt for Trump, then joined the cult to try to get elected. I suppose that is admirable to you.

so just heard that Taxin Timmy vowed to let a MILLION criminals out of jail across America...... he said this while he had a BRIEF run for the President of the United States a few years back

I don’t hate him. Just think he is a coward ( kisser) and phony. Claimed he had contempt for Trump, then joined the cult to try to get elected. I suppose that is admirable to you.
you a fan of Obama? how about Romney? How about McCain?

can you put his statements out there AFTER he believed in what Trump was doing? people do change their minds once they see what is being accomplished , don't you think?
Timmy has been back and forth several times regarding Nancy. I’m not even sure he knows what he thinks of her now.

Timmy has been back and forth several times regarding Nancy. I’m not even sure he knows what he thinks of her now.
Timmy's plan on letting 1 MILLION convicts out across america if he became President???? can some reporter ask him what his thoughts are on that subject now!!!

can you put his statements out there AFTER he believed in what Trump was doing? people do change their minds once they see what is being accomplished , don't you think?
Not without explaining, or having reasons to justify it, and certainly not such a dramatic change over such a short period of time. Trump had it right. He was an arse kisser trying to win an election.

Not without explaining, or having reasons to justify it, and certainly not such a dramatic change over such a short period of time. Trump had it right. He was an arse kisser trying to win an election.
So do you want Biden to explain why, according to him, integrated schools are racial jungles?

Last edited by a moderator:
he did have statements about how he liked things that Trump was doing... just like alot of people came to that decision.....

just like there are alot of people that voted for uncle joe.... that now say WTF is he doing to America!!! don't you think that is happening!!

Dewine will pull Vance over the finish line. 90% of those who vote Dewine will vote a straight Republican ticket At least for the statewide races.