Senate/House Map 2020

Vader

Some of those proposals such as more frequent purges of dead voters or poll watchers access are fair imo. The Georgia republicans realize they can’t actually restrict mail in voting eligibility. The head of their house openly admitted not long ago. Any attempt to end or restrict access will run afoul of the VRA.

19AL63

Dr Amy Acton the former State of Ohio Health Director, who became the face of Ohio's early Pandemic response, has decided to "carefully explore" running for the Senate seat being vacated by Rob Portman. Thank goodness she is running as a Democrat, I would have hated to vote against her if she thought she was a Republican. We have enough RINO's in office already.

playboi12

Dr Amy Acton the former State of Ohio Health Director, who became the face of Ohio's early Pandemic response, has decided to "carefully explore" running for the Senate seat being vacated by Rob Portman. Thank goodness she is running as a Democrat, I would have hated to vote against her if she thought she was a Republican. We have enough RINO's in office already.
I like Amy, but she's not a politician and that is a good thing. She would make more of a impact working directly with the people instead of voting on budget measures and appropriations, ect. Lastly, I don't want to vote against her.