Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tigers by 1-7

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tigers by 8-15

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Tigers by 16+

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Burrow and LSU looking pretty iffy today. LOL. I don't care if Oklahoma is bottom rung MAC team. That's one impressive arse whuppin' going down at the Peach Bowl.

Folks can mock Ok in hindsight but this is the legit #4 team in the country. Their defense is solid and what Burrow and the LSU offense has done to them in the first half is unprecedented. 49 points and almost 500 yards. This is just unreal. We are seeing history.

Has a Heisman Trophy winner ever played this well in the 1st game after winning the award? The numbers Burrow has put up are amazing. Hell, "amazing" doesn't even begin to describe what Burrow did in the 1st half.

If LSU benches Burrow I hope they keep their foot on the gas with the backup QB. This is awesome. Greatest perfomance I've ever seen

Burrow has a real chance of setting the all time TD passing record for a QB (58). My guess is that O keeps him in the game for most of the 3rd quarter. Ok has twice come back from 25 point deficits so this game isn't over.

Burrow has a real chance of setting the all time TD passing record for a QB (58). My guess is that O keeps him in the game for most of the 3rd quarter. Ok has twice come back from 25 point deficits so this game isn't over.

it’s over

Folks can mock Ok in hindsight but this is the legit #4 team in the country. Their defense is solid and what Burrow and the LSU offense has done to them in the first half is unprecedented. 49 points and almost 500 yards. This is just unreal. We are seeing history.
Okie gave up 41 pts. to Iowa State, their defense esp. with starters missing is not solid. BTW ND smoked Iowa State.

Okie gave up 41 pts. to Iowa State, their defense esp. with starters missing is not solid. BTW ND smoked Iowa State.

The Ok defense has played much better the last few games. Not saying they're great but what's been done to them today by the LSU offense is amazing.

Has a Heisman Trophy winner ever played this well in the 1st game after winning the award? The numbers Burrow has put up are amazing. Hell, "amazing" doesn't even begin to describe what Burrow did in the 1st half.
Umm, Oklahoma’s defense is an embarrassment.

Oklahoma D is not great. Gave up 40 something to KSU as well. Who have they played? Baylor? Who has been over-hyped to make Oklahoma seem legit. LSU has played 4 teams better.

I think LSU is great and their ranking and accolades are well deserved but all of the praise they are going to get from this win is what Nick Saban calls poison. Regardless of who wins the late game, Clemson or OSU, LSU will have their hands full in the title game.

Lotr is really going hyperbolic over Burrows, even pumping up a bad Oklahoma defense that is missing some starters.

It takes a special type of not to get a bit hyperbolic when an Ohio kid is having the game that Burrow is having in the first round of the playoffs. But hey to each their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes a special type of not to get a bit hyperbolic when an Ohio kid is having the game that Burrow is having in the first round of the playoffs. But hey to each their own.
A BIT hyperbolic? Lol.

Why would I care if he’s from Ohio? He’s obviously had a great year, but I’m not going to act like Oklahoma’s defense isn’t just bad.

Last edited by a moderator: