Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tigers by 1-7

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tigers by 8-15

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Tigers by 16+

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

This is why it was important to have the no.1 seed. Okie doesn't belong in this party. Hurts is not a throwing QB. Would not be surprised if the Big 12 wins more than 1 or 2 bowl games.

Just hope Oklahoma can make it close enough that it is worth watching the rest of the game.

Well if Oklahoma can get a stop here(wishful thinking) and another score before half they have a chance. I assume they get the ball to start the second half but I missed the start of the game.

Well if Oklahoma can get a stop here(wishful thinking) and another score before half they have a chance. I assume they get the ball to start the second half but I missed the start of the game.

Nope. LSU kicked off to Ok. That makes the 35 first half points even more amazing.

Ya I walked in the house and LSU already had 7 with like 11 minutes left in the 1st quarter, so I assumed they got the ball first.

Oklahoma did. Took a sack, two negative yard run plays, and shanked punt to their own 40 or so. LSU scored in 3 plays.

Alex Grinch is getting killed on ESPN's film room feed. Horrible game plan and not putting players in a spot to make a play.