Semifinal: Ohio State vs Clemson (12/28)

Who wins?

• Buckeyes by 1-7

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Buckeyes by 8-15

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Buckeyes by 16+

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Tigers by 1-7

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Tigers by 8-15

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Tigers by 16+

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Except OSU isn’t some mid level program, they’ve got as many resources as any program in the country. There’s nothing wrong with being a top dog, but you can’t claim this underdog “OSU vs the world” narrative.
It sure is when it comes to ESPN and the like. Just sayin'

Who chocked - the officials or you GoBlo????? Your such an idiot you don’t know how dumb you sound. If it takes Cheating to beat us then so be it!!! We will be back kicking your next year again and you will be crying about why your team still sucks !!!! Go Bucks !!!!!! O-H
I-O!

Bull s**t. There’s no grand conspiracy, and OSU isn’t the underdog. They’re at the same level as a Clemson & Bama. That’s a good thing, if you’re an OSU fan.
Yeah, Ohio State fans with the whole ESPN conspiracy is funny. Even if it’s true that ESPN is biased towards the SEC, who gives a f?

When I saw the controversial play live, I was not sure if it was a catch or not but the rules expert was adamant on TV that it was not a catch. I think the question was whether he made a football move and how you define a football move. The Clemson receiver took a couple of quick steps, but if I remember correctly, the steps he made were parallel to the line of scrimmage as he did not make any forward progress. The lack of forward progress (no football move made?) and the timing element must have been what made the refs think it was not a catch. I agree it was a tough call and it was controversial. I am not an Ohio State fan and have no strong feelings either way about either team that played.

When I saw the controversial play live, I was not sure if it was a catch or not but the rules expert was adamant on TV that it was not a catch. I think the question was whether he made a football move and how you define a football move. The Clemson receiver took a couple of quick steps, but if I remember correctly, the steps he made were parallel to the line of scrimmage as he did not make any forward progress. The lack of forward progress (no football move made?) and the timing element must have been what made the refs think it was not a catch. I agree it was a tough call and it was controversial. I am not an Ohio State fan and have no strong feelings either way about either team that played.
My question is how many steps with position must one take before it is considered a football move? He took 3-4. If he took 5-6 parallel, is that a catch? How may parallel steps is a catch?