Semifinal: Ohio State vs Clemson (12/28)

Who wins?

• Buckeyes by 1-7

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Buckeyes by 8-15

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Buckeyes by 16+

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Tigers by 1-7

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Tigers by 8-15

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Tigers by 16+

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Who chocked - the officials or you GoBlo????? Your such an idiot you don’t know how dumb you sound. If it takes Cheating to beat us then so be it!!! We will be back kicking your next year again and you will be crying about why your team still sucks !!!! Go Bucks !!!!!! O-H

I don't want my team to cheat.

Ohio St, please keep your trash out of our city.

You are just butthurt Burrow dominated the conference that looks down at Ohio State. I think the South has won 13 of the last 14 national titles

Does the SEC now own all the teams in the South? Funny how when a team starts beating up on SEC teams they try to claim it as an "SEC-like" team. However you gotta stroke it.

Does the SEC now own all the teams in the South? Funny how when a team starts beating up on SEC teams they try to claim it as an "SEC-like" team. However you gotta stroke it.
Aren’t you like 2-10 vs the SEC in bowl games? One of those wins is Vandy. I’m sure the refs cost you those games

I thought people were just talking about the call in this game. I mean, it was highly questionable and it was ruled a fumble and td on the field. It was pretty significant.

You do realize USC beat OSU in Columbus 10 years ago? I wouldn’t have called the game in USC a game. Don’t worry, OSU will throw millions at the NCAA to put Clemson on probation
Ok, easy to forget since USC has been irrelevant for the last decade. By the way did you know that USC ranks dead last in the PAC 12 in recruiting this year? Such stalwarts as WSU, OR St and the rest of that dumpster fire of a conference ahead of them