Seems Democrat’s weren’t exactly honest

Huh? But that’s not what some people on here were saying. We’re they misleading us?

A good number of the left leaning Democrats are still trying to miss lead us. All you have to do is listen to the BS they keep preaching from the podium.

You must be mistaken. This is the worst country ever. We were the least prepared because of Trump.

I agree this was under control just a few weeks ago the President said . All through January and February we were diligently preparing and taking this seriously . Most of all the President . Remember all those statements of caution and his preparing us with real facts and his comment that this wasn’t a hoax buy damn serious ?

Whose angry here? Zero man is literally spitting venom ?

Fox News ? Is the source . Hmm I remember one of their Trump State TV flock saying the media was so over losing this because it would hurt Trumps re election . Just another hoax .

Fox News ? Is the source . Hmm I remember one of their Trump State TV flock saying the media was so over losing this because it would hurt Trumps re election . Just another hoax .
Johns Hopkins is the source. Fox is reporting the study.

Saw that . 2019 study . So what steps bs k then did Trump take to make this so ? Getting rid of the pandemic response department ? So if so prepared why was the AP resident just a few weeks ago saying this was under control ? If so prepared back in 2019 study has the execution and response been so slow and bad ?

You realize we should be as the richest nation in the world be most equipped to handle this right? That Hopkins study being true doesn’t make anything Trump has done better , it makes it worse . You realize how unprepared we were just a few weeks ago ? You can see how The not being proactive and making sure we had enough materials is hurting us now right ? The hospitals will be overrun and without basic materials at some point as we near the peak .

Peak not here ? I thought this was contained and in February 28 President was telling us everything was good ? So your post about a 2019 John’s Hopkins study actually makes the Presidents response WORSE .

The execution is lacking . That’s the real problem as the President says it’s time to get back to business in a couple weeks .

I do commend the President for getting rid of the pandemic response scientists and department . Genius

Saw that . 2019 study . So what steps bs k then did Trump take to make this so ? Getting rid of the pandemic response department ? So if so prepared why was the AP resident just a few weeks ago saying this was under control ? If so prepared back in 2019 study has the execution and response been so slow and bad ?

You realize we should be as the richest nation in the world be most equipped to handle this right? That Hopkins study being true doesn’t make anything Trump has done better , it makes it worse . You realize how unprepared we were just a few weeks ago ? You can see how The not being proactive and making sure we had enough materials is hurting us now right ? The hospitals will be overrun and without basic materials at some point as we near the peak .

Peak not here ? I thought this was contained and in February 28 President was telling us everything was good ? So your post about a 2019 John’s Hopkins study actually makes the Presidents response WORSE .

The execution is lacking . That’s the real problem as the President says it’s time to get back to business in a couple weeks .

I do commend the President for getting rid of the pandemic response scientists and department . Genius
That's what the CDC is for. Redundancy is one of the biggest problems in government.

Hospitals arent going to run out of anything. More panic and fear mongering. It's always "the hospitals face a critical shortage...in two or three weeks" of course during that time supplies are being manufactured, supplies are being shipped. When someone says the supply has been exhausted then you can worry.

He didn't "get rid" of the pandemic response team. No surprise that Harry continues to be so easily duped by fake news.

It's also pretty clear that he just did his usual pop-off without even looking at the study. Had he done so, he'd have quickly realized that there are almost three dozen individual factors/indicators that go into the overall ranking - and had he clicked on the indicator #3.2 (Exercising response plans) he would have seen that the US actually ranked 54/195 in this metric. Thus, Drumpf's response isn't actually "making it worse" at all...it's actually on point for he study.

If the average Yappi member had a dollar every time a Cultster trashed a liberal university study as unreliable and fake, nobody would need a penny of the newly passed welfare bill. Funny how a study like this becomes gospel. I guess the rules for credibility have changed yet again.

That said, the article actually points out that Trump tried to slash funding for CDC and NIH only to be overruled by Congress (thankfully). It gives full credit for early response to that action.

”Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased. Indeed, the money that government disease detectives first tapped to fight the latest outbreak was a congressional fund created for health emergencies.”

If the country is ultimately judged as having had a strong response to this pandemic, the credit will go to the first line medical professionals and the strong actions by governors to limit community spread. There is nothing the Federal government has or will do that will be a bigger factor.

He has negatively impacted our response in a number of ways. Most notably yesterday ignoring the stay at home and visibly ignoring social distancing as he gets fellated by Bill Hemmer.

Now the Maga idiots are attacking Dr. Fauci..

That's what the CDC is for. Redundancy is one of the biggest problems in government.

Hospitals arent going to run out of anything.
Actually we are going to run out of PPE thanks to the stock pile being used up in 2009 from swine flu, and no one was smart enough to restock it.

Which career bureaucrats get the inventory reports on their desk or through their inbox ?
Yep, I mean we, as a nation should be prepared for hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and of course an epidemic. And to prepare for a contagious disease, the first line of defense would be PPE. Amazing that not 1 of the high paid bureaucrats involved had figured this out over the last 10 years. .

Yep, I mean we, as a nation should be prepared for hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and of course an epidemic. And to prepare for a contagious disease, the first line of defense would be PPE. Amazing that not 1 of the high paid bureaucrats involved had figured this out over the last 10 years. .

Orange Man BAD!!!!!

Actually we are going to run out of PPE thanks to the stock pile being used up in 2009 from swine flu, and no one was smart enough to restock it.
We arent going to run out. More is being manufactured as we speak. We are weeks away from exhausting current stock.

Of course someone will cite one or two or three locations in the entire country that temporarily come up short and say see I told you ?

We arent going to run out. More is being manufactured as we speak. We are weeks away from exhausting current stock.

Of course someone will cite one or two or three locations in the entire country that temporarily come up short and say see I told you ?
That maybe true, but certain areas, like NYC are planning on running out. And we really are still in the exponential growth stage. There is a reason we have sent decontamination pods to NYC to clean PPE for reuse.