Scores

I would think if their stats were updated (four matches missing according to GWOC website), I think he would lead in kills and blocks and be right up there in digs and aces as well. It's a toss up between Buirley and Culpepper although I think Buirley is a much more devastating blocker and can hit from anywhere on the court. I would give him the nod.
Just saw that they updated the stats in GWOC. Buirley is about 40 kills ahead of second and has 6 less sets played then him. All other stats he’s top 10 except for assists. Buirley in my opinion is the best pick for POTY.

And he's doing it without a real consistent lineup as of late. Pretty impressive stuff, considering his setter has missed some time as well as some other focal points of Centerville's lineup.
Just saw that they updated the stats in GWOC. Buirley is about 40 kills ahead of second and has 6 less sets played then him. All other stats he’s top 10 except for assists. Buirley in my opinion is the best pick for POTY

And he's doing it without a real consistent lineup as of late. Pretty impressive stuff, considering his setter has missed some time as well as some other focal points of Centerville's lineup.
I can only imagine what his numbers would have been like if his potential All-State setter (maybe honorable mention or possibly 2nd team) hadn't missed 10 or so games. Scary.