School district opts out of free lunch

Just curious....who pays for this?
Good question I really do not have an answer but I am betting it is more likely paid by state and fed funds than local tax payer money. I said betting, I really do not know next time I talk to my son I will ask him if he knows.

News flash, it’s for poor kids. Remember your financial situation when your family was young? I know you guys all claim to be really financially set, but your view of the world betrays your lack of education and thus, your income. LMAO
You consistently comment on things you know nothing about. You are either ignorant or 12 yrs old. I'm leaning toward 12 yrs old.

Last edited:
This is all going to come to a head. So many mandates and growing. Something will have to give.
Off topic, but we canceled dinner with friends Sat. Restaurant had rules for dining. I'm fine sitting this out. Going to start a bathroom renovation.

The schools have went to hell. Communities need to take back their schools. Let each community decide what education means. People can then gravitate towards good education. Discipline,respect and hardwork are lacking. I'm not apologizing and neither are any of my family members for being white. Black and White should be proud to be American. America first

Off topic, but we canceled dinner with friends Sat. Restaurant had rules for dining. I'm fine sitting this out. Going to start a bathroom renovation.

The schools have went to hell. Communities need to take back their schools. Let each community decide what education means. People can then gravitate towards good education. Discipline,respect and hardwork are lacking. I'm not apologizing and neither are any of my family members for being white. Black and White should be proud to be American. America first
We dropped out of a family reunion this weekend because someone decided masks will be required. Sorry, my choice.

We will be going to my mom's afterwards where my siblings and some others will gather sans masks.

I'm not a mask guy, even though I think they help, and I am not a vaccine guy even though I know they help.

Choice is something we get to enjoy. If a woman can choose to abort a living being in her body I sure as heck do not have to get vaccinated and/or wear a mask. I did get vaccinated because it made sense for my job and my family. I rarely get sick and I have never gotten a flu shot.

The Feds reaction to the virus, put us in this predicament.

I understand the initial reaction of the government because we really did not know what we were dealing with but as time moved on, and into today, it should be treated in the same manner as the flu. This notion of contact tracing and constant testing and quarantining is the overkill joke and why owners are moving towards mandates. If we would quit politicizing this and treat it with common sense much like the flu we would not be in this position. Just my take.

News flash, it’s for poor kids. Remember your financial situation when your family was young? I know you guys all claim to be really financially set, but your view of the world betrays your lack of education and thus, your income. LMAO
Why do I have to pay to feed your poor kids at least twice a day at School and during the summer? Why do I have to pay for your kids food and mine but you don’t have to pay for any? Feed your own damn kids or don’t have them!

I understand, but I'm the same guy that gives money to beggars. Getting soft with age
Side note
No cell phones, monitor the spending better, make people sweep streets if necessary, I despise the Urban problem. But, hungry kids ill give a pass. I don't necessarily think you are wrong. I'd set up government food trucks and do away with ETB.

Last edited: