Sbaac

I agree with you completely, this should be a very good game.
Massie just has a way to play ball control and are soooo well coached at doing it. They do lose some great players off their defense but in games like this the best defense is often your offense and I think they do return a bulk of the offensive front. Novak sure is fun to watch! What offers does he have thus far?

Massie just has a way to play ball control and are soooo well coached at doing it. They do lose some great players off their defense but in games like this the best defense is often your offense and I think they do return a bulk of the offensive front. Novak sure is fun to watch! What offers does he have thus far?
He doesn’t have any d1 offers yet but their soon to come. He has interest from Illinois, Iowa state, Miami, Toledo, and Ohio, according to 247 sports. Dudes a beast and fun to watch.

Is this really a thread? The American Division is terrible besides CM & WB this year. The National Division seriously?

Clinton-Massie 7-1 with 2 Toss Up games vs Edgewood & Western Brown
Western Brown 8-0 with 2 Toss Up games vs Jackson, Clinton-Massie
New Richmond 5-4 with 1 Toss Up game vs Wilmington
Wilmington 2-5 with 3 Toss up games vs CHCA, Aiken, New Richmond
Goshen 0-9 with 1 Toss up game vs Batavia
Batavia-0-9 with 1 Toss up game vs Goshen

Last edited:
Oh my my….not sure what to think about that. Think he is a good coach but …..
Stacy is far from a good coach. The guy is a giant problem when it comes to respecting his players. When his team starts losing games which is inevitable lots of stories will come out regarding interactions with him. Heard lots of stories over the years of how poorly he treats his players. He’s a big phony.

Stacy is far from a good coach. The guy is a giant problem when it comes to respecting his players. When his team starts losing games which is inevitable lots of stories will come out regarding interactions with him. Heard lots of stories over the years of how poorly he treats his players. He’s a big phony.
Thanks for a little further insight!!! Just based my opinion on what he had done at Fayetteville- seemed like he had turned that program around. But obviously there were some some hidden issues. Have no knowledge of him prior to Fayetteville so was solely based on that so thx again

U hit the nail right on the head. I coached with him before, I've seen his b.s. up close. He will never hold himself accountable, it always everyone else's fault when they lose. He was a great player back in the day, and a very good track and cross country coach, but not football. Batavia's football program just got set back a few years.

Thanks for a little further insight!!! Just based my opinion on what he had done at Fayetteville- seemed like he had turned that program around. But obviously there were some some hidden issues. Have no knowledge of him prior to Fayetteville so was solely based on that so thx again
The team fayetteville had this past year was absolutely loaded with skill players. That team had the best talent that F-ville has ever had. They were all seniors, so he got out because he knew they wouldn't be better than that for a long time.

The team fayetteville had this past year was absolutely loaded with skill players. That team had the best talent that F-ville has ever had. They were all seniors, so he got out because he knew they wouldn't be better than that for a long time.
He's bounced around several schools in SBAAC, same story at every school.

U hit the nail right on the head. I coached with him before, I've seen his b.s. up close. He will never hold himself accountable, it always everyone else's fault when they lose. He was a great player back in the day, and a very good track and cross country coach, but not football. Batavia's football program just got set back a few years.
They had already been set back years with the nonsense Schmidt was doing. Theyll likely never compete in the league sadly

Exactly, never his fault when his team loses. He was stirring up a lot of trouble at Fayetteville and had to get out of there. I know an instance at the beginning of the 2020 season where he threw a fit at practice, started yelling and told his players he was quitting, and then showed up the next day and faked an apology and said he wanted to stay. The guy is a real wack job.