Saturday Updates (Week 14)

#50 Khelin Jackson takes the direct snap and runs off-tackle on 3rd and 5, first down Warriors on the Lucas 25. 8:07 left 1Q

Harvest Prep converts on 4th and 11 for a TD pass on a post, but wait! There’s an OPI! 4th and 31. False start on the punt. HP punts to the Lucas 18. Cubs ball 5:57 1Q, 0-0

Lucas punts to the HP 31.

Hey if you want to do play by play you do that on the game thread!! This is scoring updates!! Thank you
One thing this thread isn’t for is your crying. I’m editing into my posts possession changes so as not to bog the thread. Scoreless after one quarter here at DeSales. Lucas 0 HP 0. It rained decently in the minutes going into this, so the ball appears to be a little slick for both teams.

4th and 3 at midfield, HP rips a direct snap off all the way to the Lucas 6. But there’s a chop block. Only one first down this game so far, by the Warriors. Lucas ball on their 15, 0-0 10:18 left2q

Last edited:
One thing this thread isn’t for is your crying. I’m editing into my posts possession changes so as not to bog the thread. Scoreless after one quarter here at DeSales. Lucas 0 HP 0. It rained decently in the minutes going into this, so the ball appears to be a little slick for both teams.
Just repeating what Yappi posted in the rules!!

Kirtland RB Mason Sullivan opens second quarter on 1-yard TD run. PAT kick good.

Kirtland 14
Oak Harbor 0

Start of 2Q

Don't worry about deleting posts if someone happens to post before you, especially if you add more information like who or how they scored or how much time is left.