Saturday Final Scores - 10/10

Some good games. Too girls basketball scores. Glad everyone got into the playoffs. Hopefully that’s the last time that ever happens.

Absolutely. I knew the way Clear Fork had been playing over the past few weeks that this would be a lot closer than what their records showed.
like i told my friend, edison loss to huron(40-14) they would learn more from than clear fork routing a marion harding hapless team the week before and the chargers prevailed in a close game.

like i told my friend, edison loss to huron(40-14) they would learn more from than clear fork routing a marion harding hapless team the week before and the chargers prevailed in a close game.
It sounds like Edison has a heck of a team this year, even better than last.

It sounds like Edison has a heck of a team this year, even better than last.
i wouldnt say that were are now a soft 5-2. we have played and beat 3 winless teams,sandusky,willard and vermilion and beat oak harbor who upset port clinton thats why huron won the bay by 2 games and with that kind of scheduling thats why edison didnt get a higher seed and i also consider clear fork a decent team considering the teams they have played other than marion harding

i wouldnt say that were are now a soft 5-2. we have played and beat 3 winless teams,sandusky,willard and vermilion and beat oak harbor who upset port clinton thats why huron won the bay by 2 games and with that kind of scheduling thats why edison didnt get a higher seed and i also consider clear fork a decent team considering the teams they have played other than marion harding
They’ll have their hands full with Keystone next week so I hope it’s at least a competitive game. It’s really hard to get a feel for how good teams are this year with the shortened and confined schedule.

we were to have firelands(6-1),norwalk 3-3 and toledo woodward and western reserve who beat margaretta last night on our original schedule. i still think firelands is overrated as lorain county league other than keystone weak. i still think we would of beat firelands ,western reserve and toledo woodward who just started this season. i think firelands will be done when they play at napoleon next weak.so if edison loses that makes us 5-3 and i dont know if they will make up the games lost.