Ryan day is johm cooper part 2

Ruggles got put into a bad spot by Day and clearly wasn’t up to the big moment. I don’t blame him, you never know whether you’re up for the big moment until it’s too late.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Ruggles got put into a bad spot by Day and clearly wasn’t up to the big moment. I don’t blame him, you never know whether you’re up for the big moment until it’s too late.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Ruggles is a 40 yards and in kicker. The fans knew it. Day knew it. Ruggles knew it. But Day called plays as if Ruggles was a 50 plus kicker. Day did nothing to help Ruggles after that Stroud run. Ball game.

He made a 48 yarder in the game. The kick was from 50. The problem wasn’t the distance but the fact he kicked it to Alabama

But there is some truth. I get given his record at this point it would be difficult to let him go, but I also know where this will end. I like defensive minded coaches. I can tell you right now Day will not improve. There has been a steady demise since Meyer left. Attention to detail drops, motivation drops, toughness drops. Day does not know how to implement those things on a whole. Those issues are noise to him as he is super focused on his passing schemes. He is not a HC and is an NFL passing game coordinator at best.

OSU out guns every opponent on their schedule including UM by a lot. The only team with more overall talent would be Georgia and MAYBE Alabama.
When the talent decides it wants to step on the field. Seems lately its more concerned with saving itself for the NFL.

Day is better than Cooper and he is certainly better than 9-3 Earle. Day is a good QB coach and a good offensive mind once again scoring pts. is not a problem the defense is. Bring back Chris Ash as DC, I am sure he would leave the Raiders for 1.9 mill a year.

Last edited:
Ohio state will never win a title with him.a total failure.
This is a TAD harsh; don't you think? LISTEN up Skippy. If the game was horseshoes or hand grenades, THE Ohio State University would be the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Because as EVERYONE knows, close counts in those two sports.

Day is better than Cooper and he is certainly better than 9-3 Earle. Day is a good QB coach and a good offensive mind once again scoring pts. is not a problem the defense is. Bring back Chris Ash as DC, I am sure he would leave the Raiders for 1.9 mill a year.
DANG, I don't think that UGA's CO-DC's make THAT much together!:rolleyes:

It’s not about that, it’s about not being a duche and injecting politics into something that’s not political.
Do you suppose we need to ask this bozo what the inflation rate and the price of fuel was, when crazy Joe took the throne?

If OSU does back into the playoff and there’s a rematch with UM, would they fire Day if he got blown out a third straight time?
They should have NO issues with making the playoffs from here on out. Half of the Big 10 will be eligible soon.

I don't want another 9 - 3 Earle. Was Saban an Alabama guy? Hard to find good H.C.'s they are not a dime dz. If Day falls short again next year vs SCUM. I would make Vrable an offer he could not refuse otherwise bring Meyer back, warts and all.
Nicky Satan is from ole WEST Virginnie, by way of Kent State, MEEEEECHIGAN State, and then Tuscaloooser's Gump Holler.

Noah Ruggles is the new Ryan Hamby
Sure blame it on him. Maybe play some defense and the kid is not in that position. Team Game you win and lose as a Team. If you see Ruggles as the reason we lost you did not watch the same game I watched.

At the pro level, sure
Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Lou Holtz. All coaches who failed in relatively brief stints in the NFL. Totally different game which is why you do not see many jumps from one to the other. The NFL simply recycles the same people over and over again.

If I had to pick one coach it would be Meyer. I met the guy at a clinic. He controls the room. I used to kid around that when he was in his coaching heyday no one could beat him when it came to recruiting. Kids wanted to play for him, dads wanted to be him, and the mom wanted to F him. ;)

Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Lou Holtz. All coaches who failed in relatively brief stints in the NFL. Totally different game which is why you do not see many jumps from one to the other. The NFL simply recycles the same people over and over again.

If I had to pick one coach it would be Meyer. I met the guy at a clinic. He controls the room. I used to kid around that when he was in his coaching heyday no one could beat him when it came to recruiting. Kids wanted to play for him, dads wanted to be him, and the mom wanted to F him. ;)
On Saban’s NFL coaching career: I sometimes think about how different the NFL and college football would be if the Miami Dolphins’ dope of a doctor didn’t fail Drew Brees’ physical and he signed with Miami. Saban had just gone 9-7 with a 34 year old Gus Frerotte in 2005. 2006 Brees was 1st All Pro.

did you hear this morning that Ryan Day is stepping down for Hartline ? Came right up in the Twitter feed.

On Saban’s NFL coaching career: I sometimes think about how different the NFL and college football would be if the Miami Dolphins’ dope of a doctor didn’t fail Drew Brees’ physical and he signed with Miami. Saban had just gone 9-7 with a 34 year old Gus Frerotte in 2005. 2006 Brees was 1st All Pro.
Great point. The NFL requires some luck, especially right off the rip. Had Belichick not taken a chance on Brady who knows what would have happened? I do believe Belichick is a great coach but he is 25-25 since he and Brady parted ways. And I hate Tom Brady. I will admit he is good but the league has geared its product to protect 40 year old men to sit in the pocket and carve up defenses. I get it, it is their number one asset and it has worked for them as the NFL is the most successful pro sports organization. The NFL simply has nuances the college game does not.

Great point. The NFL requires some luck, especially right off the rip. Had Belichick not taken a chance on Brady who knows what would have happened? I do believe Belichick is a great coach but he is 25-25 since he and Brady parted ways. And I hate Tom Brady. I will admit he is good but the league has geared its product to protect 40 year old men to sit in the pocket and carve up defenses. I get it, it is their number one asset and it has worked for them as the NFL is the most successful pro sports organization. The NFL simply has nuances the college game does not.
Does anybody know who the idiot coach at MEEEEECHIGAN was, who wasted the services of Brady? Maybe Lord Carr?