Ryan day is johm cooper part 2

AEW Champion

Ruggles got put into a bad spot by Day and clearly wasn’t up to the big moment. I don’t blame him, you never know whether you’re up for the big moment until it’s too late.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

cjb5656

Ruggles got put into a bad spot by Day and clearly wasn’t up to the big moment. I don’t blame him, you never know whether you’re up for the big moment until it’s too late.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Ruggles is a 40 yards and in kicker. The fans knew it. Day knew it. Ruggles knew it. But Day called plays as if Ruggles was a 50 plus kicker. Day did nothing to help Ruggles after that Stroud run. Ball game.

Crusaders

He made a 48 yarder in the game. The kick was from 50. The problem wasn’t the distance but the fact he kicked it to Alabama

y2h

But there is some truth. I get given his record at this point it would be difficult to let him go, but I also know where this will end. I like defensive minded coaches. I can tell you right now Day will not improve. There has been a steady demise since Meyer left. Attention to detail drops, motivation drops, toughness drops. Day does not know how to implement those things on a whole. Those issues are noise to him as he is super focused on his passing schemes. He is not a HC and is an NFL passing game coordinator at best.

OSU out guns every opponent on their schedule including UM by a lot. The only team with more overall talent would be Georgia and MAYBE Alabama.
When the talent decides it wants to step on the field. Seems lately its more concerned with saving itself for the NFL.

Stirred not Shaken

Day is better than Cooper and he is certainly better than 9-3 Earle. Day is a good QB coach and a good offensive mind once again scoring pts. is not a problem the defense is. Bring back Chris Ash as DC, I am sure he would leave the Raiders for 1.9 mill a year.

Last edited: