Ryan Braun

Isn't the award voted on before the playoffs, but the results not released till after the playoffs are over? I could be wrong on that, but that's what I was thinking.

I agree Kemp should of won it. I still don't think PED's have anything to do with making contact. Sue me!:stirthepot:

PED's help bat speed, eyesight, hand-eye co-ordination, strength, and more. I am a believer. Pitching and hitting. So sue me too.

PED's help bat speed, eyesight, hand-eye co-ordination, strength, and more. I am a believer. Pitching and hitting. So sue me too.

So during the PED era when supposedly 80% of the league was using, why wasn't everyone breaking records? Where has it been proven that it helps your eyesight and hand-eye coordination? You still have to get basehits and make contact. What is more? Have you taken them, did it help you?

Not trying to be standoffish, just extremely curious.

You don't have to believe me, ask a doctor specializing in pharmacy and drug effects. :stirthepot: Or that Oriole outfielder Anderson, or Sammy Sosa who's batswing speed amazed his teammates even in the all-star HR contest. Ask Hank Aaron who really had amazing wrist action and bat speed. Or Ted Williams who might have had the most amazing eyesight ever, oh forget Ted, he can't respond.

I'm worried for Braun. It doesn't look good for him challenging this suspension so far.

You don't have to believe me, ask a doctor specializing in pharmacy and drug effects. :stirthepot: Or that Oriole outfielder Anderson, or Sammy Sosa who's batswing speed amazed his teammates even in the all-star HR contest. Ask Hank Aaron who really had amazing wrist action and bat speed. Or Ted Williams who might have had the most amazing eyesight ever, oh forget Ted, he can't respond.

I'm worried for Braun. It doesn't look good for him challenging this suspension so far.

You didn't answer my questions and I didn't say I didn't believe you I said prove it.

Anyway, the suspension will be upheld you and I both know that and you still have to make contact. Send the doctor report.