Russian fighter pilot intercepts US B52 bomber

1598794052685.png
It's OK, Maverick's got our back.

I'm sure Trump will do nothing.

So what city should we take out in retaliation? How about Novosibirsk, it's in Siberia so the Russians may not miss it to much.

You must be a millennial who has never learned about Nuclear War and it's aftermath. Is all they teach in history now a days "white privilege", "systemic racism" and "colonialism"? Because you seem hell bent on having us get into a fight with Russia. Do you have any idea where a shooting war would lead?

As PM noted this kind of stuff has been going on for a long time. It's how we and the Ruskies test each others air defense and response procedures. I have full faith in the ability of our superior pilots and aircraft to brush this sort of stuff off with ease. Don't you?

And? This stuff has been going on for 50 years. I hate Trump as much as the next guy but this is nothing to hit him over.

So what city should we take out in retaliation? How about Novosibirsk, it's in Siberia so the Russians may not miss it to much.

You must be a millennial who has never learned about Nuclear War and it's aftermath. Is all they teach in history now a days "white privilege", "systemic racism" and "colonialism"? Because you seem hell bent on having us get into a fight with Russia. Do you have any idea where a shooting war would lead?

As PM noted this kind of stuff has been going on for a long time. It's how we and the Ruskies test each others air defense and response procedures. I have full faith in the ability of our superior pilots and aircraft to brush this sort of stuff off with ease. Don't you?
A phone call would be suffice. Way to go, going with nuclear war.

lol What a Trumplican nutjob.

Obama did not react to these incidents. what would you have Trump do?
Yes Obama did. I just doubt Trump uses the same channel to express concerns.

“Those kinds of activities are destabilizing and a source of some concern, but they’re not particularly unusual,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest said. “And there is an already well-established channel for expressing our concerns about those kinds of incidents from the U.S. military attache in Moscow to his Russian military counterpart. Those concerns were raised at that level and were not escalated beyond that.”

“Those kinds of activities are destabilizing and a source of some concern, but they’re not particularly unusual,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest said. “And there is an already well-established channel for expressing our concerns about those kinds of incidents from the U.S. military attache in Moscow to his Russian military counterpart. Those concerns were raised at that level and were not escalated beyond that.”
Was it a Staples red reset button?

Right, Obama would tell him to "knock that off" again. In fact Obama sternly telling him to "knock that off" should have guaranteed that we would never have to deal with the Russians again. After all being told to "knock that off" is pretty intimidating. I even believe that the Geneva Convention considered outlawing member nations from telling other nations to "knock that off" as telling another nation to "knock that off" was too great a response to minor provocations like what that video showed.

Right, Obama would tell him to "knock that off" again. In fact Obama sternly telling him to "knock that off" should have guaranteed that we would never have to deal with the Russians again. After all being told to "knock that off" is pretty intimidating. I even believe that the Geneva Convention considered outlawing member nations from telling other nations to "knock that off" as telling another nation to "knock that off" was too great a response to minor provocations like what that video showed.
If you believe that's the proper channels they are referring to, OK. Trump won't even do that much.

I mean, that bogie was in a negative 8G inverted dive. A sure sign they were trying to provoke a war with us!