Rose Bowl

The Rose Bowl really needs to end these Big10/PAC12 guaranteed matchups. The PAC12 conference is no longer relevant...

Last edited:
Maybe OSU offense is not too bad.

My statement had no relevance towards Ohio State, I just don't think the PAC12 is a good conference. I fully expected this result based on OSU being the much better team.

I personally think that the PAC12 doesn't deserve to automatically qualify for any major bowl games until they can prove as a conference that they are worthy on a national stage.

Last edited:
My statement had no relevance towards Ohio State, I just don't think the PAC10 is a good conference. I fully expected this result based on OSU being the much better team.

I personally think that the PAC10 doesn't deserve to automatically qualify for any major bowl games until they can prove as a conference that they are worthy on a national stage.

Take out Clemson and I think the PAC 12 is a better conference than the ACC.

The ESPN3 skycam was fun to watch on that last drive. With the camera behind the QB, it becomes so much clearer how narrow some of those passing lanes are, what the decisions available are.... Dude's good.

And this is the reason that nobody wanted to see a OSU/Wash matchup. It clearly should have been GA/OSU playing instead...

Take out Clemson and I think the PAC 12 is a better conference than the ACC.

I get that the ACC was down this year with traditional decent teams like FSU, Miami and Va Tech, but the PAC 12 has been pretty damn awful, especially the PAC 12 South (Arizona State, Arizona, Colorado, UCLA, USC, Utah). That's the worst P5 conference the last couple of years.

Hopefully OSU recruited some linebackers that can play immediately.

You noticed that too? Middle seems to get lost, leaving two wide gaps. Good around end though. On last play Werner (?) stayed in his lane, had a two wide gap all to himself and didn't go after the QB, leaving a flat footed pass open.

And this is the reason that nobody wanted to see a OSU/Wash matchup. It clearly should have been GA/OSU playing instead...

Speak for yourself. I enjoyed OSU beating USC last year and I am enjoying the Rose Bowl this year.