Ron Jans

Have there been any more updates on this? The whole thing seemed pretty sketchy tbh.

Not that I've seen. I know the MLSPA came out and basically said that Jans is lying but said nothing more than that, which sounds like BS to me. Not sure we will ever find out exactly everything that went on. Seems like the PC Babies won here unfortunately.

Not that I've seen. I know the MLSPA came out and basically said that Jans is lying but said nothing more than that, which sounds like BS to me. Not sure we will ever find out exactly everything that went on. Seems like the PC Babies won here unfortunately.

Berding said in his press conference that some “themes emerged” from the Investigation. Jans said he was building a better culture in locker room but really wasn’t? Jans used racist language often in front of Team? Jans and current FC Cincinnati GM have worked together before in the Dutch League I believe.

Aside from using the word "" while singing along to a rap song, I've also seen it reported that he tried to use slavery as some sort of motivational tool to overcome adversity for the team. Still a silly thing to have to resign for in my opinion.

Aside from using the word "" while singing along to a rap song, I've also seen it reported that he tried to use slavery as some sort of motivational tool to overcome adversity for the team. Still a silly thing to have to resign for in my opinion.

Right. I don’t think we will ever really know what went on or what was said.