Rolle announces thursday at 530 i believe...

PanthaBrotha4

any last minute thoughts?

I think its an FSU/OU battle...

Who wins i dont know, but that is what the senior recruiting analysist at Scout.com is saying and he has been money on alot of big names recruits in the past (D. Williams, Justin King, A. Smith etc etc)

Being a Penn St fan I hope he goes there... He said academics are key and he wants to be a doctor someday... However my money is on FL

Yea I think it is 99.9% done deal to FL... the deal is sealed when they talked about his parents moving down there

word that i am hearing is that booker/cromartie/warrick dunn/coach bowden have all been calling rolle and persuading him to come to fsu along with Stoops...i think its a fsu/ou battle...this UF stuff is BS i think, i respect them, but i dont think they are in his top 2...

Don its BS believe me...Michigan has been informed they are out of it from a good source that i trust...

Texas rivals guy says that rolle is going to FSU and that his family will be down in Tally...take it for what it is worth, but i think FSU is just as strong a contender as any of them

PanthaBrotha4 said:
Don its BS believe me...Michigan has been informed they are out of it from a good source that i trust...

Texas rivals guy says that rolle is going to FSU and that his family will be down in Tally...take it for what it is worth, but i think FSU is just as strong a contender as any of them

If it comes down to FSU and UF, I hope its FSU...

i dont think so ballgame...

FSU has a very nice medical facility along with a great business program...
UF has a state of the art med. facility along with UMiami
I have no idea what OU has...

PanthaBrotha4 said:
i dont think so ballgame...

FSU has a very nice medical facility along with a great business program...
UF has a state of the art med. facility along with UMiami
I have no idea what OU has...

Michigan is far and beyond a better academic school then any of the others...but its water under the damn now...

rolle said that he wants to go into pre-med, so fsu was a good choice because they are known nationally for their medical program, so he did stay true to his word and pick a school that is good academically, as well as athletically.