River Rouge HS (River Rouge, Michigan -Looking for games

I know this is a shot in the dark, but the team we had scheduled for Week 7, Oct 11 just backed out and now we looking for an opponent. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Louisville has 10 games

LOUISVILLE
08/30 (H) Canfield
09/06 (H) North Canton Hoover
09/13 (A) Uniontown Green
09/20 (A) Uniontown Lake
09/27 (H) Massillon Perry
10/04 ((H) Warren Howard
10/11 (A) Youngstown Cardinal Mooney
10/18 (A) Point Pleasant, WV
10/25 (A) Massillon Washington
11/01 (H) Canton Central Catholic

Hello River Rouge HS just outside of Detroit MI is looking for games for Week 1 and Weeks 7 and Week 8. School is approximately 1000 students and we are looking to play a similar size school or larger. Please forward or send us all serious requests. Thanks!

Hello we are currently looking for 2020. Games weeks 4 and 5. September 11th and September 18th. Please let me know ASAP!!!

Congrats on your 2019 Championship! That QB graduate or does he have more time at RR?

Thank God I get Fox Sports Detroit and was able to watch that game. I know Muskegon's Martinez (OSU) is great but I thought Hrabowski stole the show. Absolutely great game to watch. Congrats on the title!

Hello we are currently looking for 2020. Games weeks 4 and 5. September 11th and September 18th. Please let me know ASAP!!!

Unsure if this has been updated as the posting dates seem old? If current there are some good match-ups there. Looks like Trotwood-Madison is available. Port Clinton looks available. You could rent the Jet Express and get picked up at Zug Island.

In all honesty NWOhio schools that show as having week of the 11th open are Port Clinton, and Lima Sr. If you want to travel a bit further for good competition Avon (routine D2 power) has an opening as does Mansfield Sr. (great stadium).

NWOhio schools with the 18th open are Toledo Rogers.

Click on the link above for all openings.

Last edited:
From the link I posted: Please contact Athletic Director Frank Russo at frankrusso@trotwood.k12.oh.us

For me, it is tough to spot when someone posts a link because it appears as normal font and color and does not look like a website. My previous post it is "OSHAA - Open Dates." Click on it below.

Thanks we will send an email today to gauge interest! We are always looking for great competition in games that college coaches will love to come down and evaluate players.

Contact info for any school in Ohio

V=== OHSAA website
^=== OHSAA website

Click on SCHOOL DIRECTORY

enter school name then click search button

once the school appears ~ click view button

then on the next screen just under the SCHOOL BAR
there are several HOT spots

(School Information) (School District) (Athletic Department) (Sports) (Athletic Schedules)

Click on (Athletic Department)for Athletic Director & Coaches

:>---

SF