Rigged election?

The proven false a day later thing is you listening to the fake news telling you it is false and because they say it it has to be. Go back to GA and the water break. Listen to the news reports when it was happening and then listen to the news explain what went down when things were shown to possibly not be on the up and up. Tell me what has happened to the people that were running the election in that county? I honestly believe that people with power in this country decided we could not have the truth come out about what went down to get Joe elected. Audits have been done you hear of lots of problems and then silence you hear nothing more. Courts throwing out cases before the evidence was even presented. then you hear see nothing to see, everything was honest and fair, no cheating or fraud. I have commonsense and and I was not born yesterday and this was so easy to see what was allowed to happen and I fear for the future of this once great nation.
You may honestly believe that but other than your opinion you really have no evidence to back it up. The vast majority of Americans want free and fair elections. The vast majority of Americans want election reform. The bottom line is every us president accepted the results and had a peaceful transfer of power except one. Where is the proof? Even those closest to the president say he lost. What does common sense tell you on that front?

. What does common sense tell you on that front?
The first election I remember was Eisenhower getting reelected in 1956 The first election I had a opinion was Kennedy vs Nixon in 1960 The first election I can remember having any real problems was Bush and in just one state Fl. Trump vs Biden election was the first and only that my commonsense told be there were problems and they were major. I did not trust that it was a fair and honest election. I do not know what to say except having been privileged to witness and participate in many of elections and this is the one that just was not run fair and square, and it was not even close to being so. For whatever reason our govt, the courts and its politicians that run it are not willing to face the crisis that would happen if the truth was told so covering up and lying is the only answer.

The first election I remember was Eisenhower getting reelected in 1956 The first election I had a opinion was Kennedy vs Nixon in 1960 The first election I can remember having any real problems was Bush and in just one state Fl. Trump vs Biden election was the first and only that my commonsense told be there were problems and they were major. I did not trust that it was a fair and honest election. I do not know what to say except having been privileged to witness and participate in many of elections and this is the one that just was not run fair and square, and it was not even close to being so. For whatever reason our govt, the courts and its politicians that run it are not willing to face the crisis that would happen if the truth was told so covering up and lying is the only answer.
So you “believe” the last election was not fair without any facts to back up your beliefs? Got it! What would be the motivation of all of those hundreds of people covering this up? If what you believe is true, we already lost our democracy. For the record, you are wrong.

So you “believe” the last election was not fair without any facts to back up your beliefs? Got it! What would be the motivation of all of those hundreds of people covering this up? If what you believe is true, we already lost our democracy. For the record, you are wrong.
no facts? were election laws, rules, procedures changed in ways not legal in any state? Pennsylvania comes to mind.

no facts? were election laws, rules, procedures changed in ways not legal in any state? Pennsylvania comes to mind.
Let’s talk about Pennsylvania. First off, it was a bipartisan law that was passed. As you know, the Supreme Court has ruled states can run their own elections as they see fit. Second, the issue was mail in ballots. I will tell you this, if you would have cast a mail in ballot thinking you were following the law and subsequently your ballot was not counted, what would you say? Third, the state's Supreme Court will overturn. If you think this supports your claim, you are full of it. Try again

A Pennsylvania court overturned the state’s mail voting law, but an appeal means it’s still in place​

Democrats believe the state Supreme Court will ultimately uphold the law, which passed with bipartisan support before becoming toxic in GOP politics after Trump's election loss.

The proven false a day later thing is you listening to the fake news telling you it is false and because they say it it has to be. Go back to GA and the water break. Listen to the news reports when it was happening and then listen to the news explain what went down when things were shown to possibly not be on the up and up. Tell me what has happened to the people that were running the election in that county? I honestly believe that people with power in this country decided we could not have the truth come out about what went down to get Joe elected. Audits have been done you hear of lots of problems and then silence you hear nothing more. Courts throwing out cases before the evidence was even presented. then you hear see nothing to see, everything was honest and fair, no cheating or fraud. I have commonsense and and I was not born yesterday and this was so easy to see what was allowed to happen and I fear for the future of this once great nation.
Keep believing … and you talk of this thing called evidence … have not seen any real evidence … just fake news … like the suitcase full of votes in Georgia or the number of votes in PA out number voters … both make believe propaganda from the Trumpets.

Another way democrats cheat and intimidate during elections:

1659489311851.gif

So your “evidence” is news reports …??????????

There are many different ways democrats and the Deep State try to rig elections:

Olsen was responding to a question by U.S. Representative Dan Bishop (R-N.C.) about the decision to arrest several men for supposedly conspiring to abduct and assassinate Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer in 2020. “The alleged Whitmer plot was announced on October 7, 2020 within a month of the U.S. presidential election,” Bishop asked Olsen. “How come that [was the] timing for the FBI’s announcement of this plot?”

Olsen refused to explain why, opting instead to commit borderline perjury by insisting the Justice Department turns a blind eye to politics—all evidence accumulated over the past six years to the contrary.

But now that two men have been acquitted after defense attorneys convinced a Michigan jury in April that the FBI entrapped their clients—the jury deadlocked on two other defendants who face a new trial next week—Bishop’s question demands an answer. And it won’t come from a dangerously-weaponized Justice Department focused almost entirely on prosecuting Americans who protested Joe Biden’s election on January 6, 2021 and with its sights now trained on indicting Donald Trump.

Despite Olsen’s stonewalling, the answer to Bishop’s question is in plain sight. Just as it did with phony claims of Russian election collusion in 2016, the FBI fabricated a scandal in 2020 aimed at sabotaging Trump right before a national election. FBI authorities didn’t thwart a kidnapping plot; the agency created one while simultaneously attempting to duplicate the effort in Virginia against Governor Ralph Northam.

There are many different ways democrats and the Deep State try to rig elections:

Olsen was responding to a question by U.S. Representative Dan Bishop (R-N.C.) about the decision to arrest several men for supposedly conspiring to abduct and assassinate Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer in 2020. “The alleged Whitmer plot was announced on October 7, 2020 within a month of the U.S. presidential election,” Bishop asked Olsen. “How come that [was the] timing for the FBI’s announcement of this plot?”

Olsen refused to explain why, opting instead to commit borderline perjury by insisting the Justice Department turns a blind eye to politics—all evidence accumulated over the past six years to the contrary.

But now that two men have been acquitted after defense attorneys convinced a Michigan jury in April that the FBI entrapped their clients—the jury deadlocked on two other defendants who face a new trial next week—Bishop’s question demands an answer. And it won’t come from a dangerously-weaponized Justice Department focused almost entirely on prosecuting Americans who protested Joe Biden’s election on January 6, 2021 and with its sights now trained on indicting Donald Trump.

Despite Olsen’s stonewalling, the answer to Bishop’s question is in plain sight. Just as it did with phony claims of Russian election collusion in 2016, the FBI fabricated a scandal in 2020 aimed at sabotaging Trump right before a national election. FBI authorities didn’t thwart a kidnapping plot; the agency created one while simultaneously attempting to duplicate the effort in Virginia against Governor Ralph Northam.
But as Rudy Giuliani said, also in Arizona,

“We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.” LOL!

1659529681397.gif

But as Rudy Giuliani said, also in Arizona,
The evidence is there for all to see if they open their eyes.

You don't think arresting the Michigan "militia" for plotting to kidnap the Governor five weeks before the election wasn't a deliberate move to impact the election? Look suburban American moms, Trump supporters are gun toting violent extremists who would resort to kidnapping a Governor!

I don't know what's worse: an FBI that coerced these guys into this act or a DOJ that arrested these men a month ahead of the election in order to damage Trump's chances?

Jimmy Comey talking about opening up another investigation at a few more of Hillary's emails did a lot more 'Damage' { But Her emails her emails} a few weeks before the 2016 election, then saying never mind there isn't anything there too late was great though. lol

I'm a 30 years registered Republican, albeit a moderate, who now is probably considered a "centrist traitor" and/or "RINO". The fact that there are 247 pages on this thread about a supposedly "rigged" election is laughable.

I realize it is embarrassing to admit you have been duped by one of the best con artists ever to live. It is painful to admit that something you had believed to your core is pure fiction. But it is time to face reality, let go and move on.
Where is the local Lincoln Project meet-up this week ? Panera ?

;)

The evidence is there for all to see if they open their eyes.

It's overwhelming, and it's been presented here on multiple occasions. One word, "Plandemic".

Watching the useful idiots ignore it while feverishly inventing evidence of an insurrection is highly entertaining!

lmao

It's overwhelming, and it's been presented here on multiple occasions. One word, "Plandemic".

Watching the useful idiots ignore it while feverishly inventing evidence of an insurrection is highly entertaining!

lmao
The simple fact is that these elites have practiced, “war-gamed” as they themselves have called it, (which of course begs the question, “Just who is the enemy in their war?” ) means and methods by which to control us with a plain design of usurping our wills.