Rigged election?

Rigged!!

Paquette hypothesizes that false voters were introduced to voter rolls, absentee ballots were requested by false registrants, and that fraudelent ballots were ultimately cast.
So he thinks there were false voters … with no proof, of course .., the MAGA way

😂😂😂😂😂😂

19AL63 insisted she would win in court. She did not. Again and again and again. She is done.
At no time did I insist she would win in court. I did point out her wins and losses (which were many more than her wins by the way) and did hope that our courts would find some of the things she claimed to be troublesome enough to look into them. I will be honest and wonder how judges think and interpret the laws. I really like the one where the person heading up the checking of signatures and stuff on early and mail in voting said no problems so the Judge said see no problems. Can you see the person heading up the checking saying, yes we screwed up big time?

At no time did I insist she would win in court. I did point out her wins and losses (which were many more than her wins by the way) and did hope that our courts would find some of the things she claimed to be troublesome enough to look into them. I will be honest and wonder how judges think and interpret the laws. I really like the one where the person heading up the checking of signatures and stuff on early and mail in voting said no problems so the Judge said see no problems. Can you see the person heading up the checking saying, yes we screwed up big time?
Tell me you know nothing about how signatures are checked in elections. Do your self a favor and sign up to work the next election.

Do you even understand what hypothesis means? 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes, I have heard of man made global warming.

It would be comparable to finding $120 Counterfeit currency in your money from a garage sale. You know this because of matching serial numbers. You make a reasonable hypothisis that it came the 1 item you sold for $120 and from the same person who gave the same serial number $20 to your neighbor at their garage sale...do you know forsue if you are correct in your hypothesis, no. You could even have other counterfeit money?

It could have been different people.
It could also have been aliens?
You could be wrong, but what you do know is you have counterfeit currency in your hand...hope this helps.

Last edited:
Obviously, that map (and others) are blatantly racist in their composition for this court to call it out and end it.
SCUS is feeling the heat to do the right thing after a disastrous past two years of judicial activism.

BeckerNews...LOL. Come on do better

So you are saying there is a chance …. 😂😂😂😂😂

BeckerNews...LOL. Come on do better

Trash ad hom from a trash poster. As expected.

Becker is a scribe in this case. Do you take issue with Halderman's analysis ?

For '24 ? Only if we can limit the cheating you guys do in blue precincts.

When you guys have nothing to say but to play "My news is bigger than your news!", it generally is a good sign.
there is no evidence of cheating. In this country we use courts to determine election disputes. Your team has not delivered evidence under oath...much less won a case.

Take the L

For '24 ? Only if we can limit the cheating you guys do in blue precincts.

When you guys have nothing to say but to play "My news is bigger than your news!", it generally is a good sign.
I have no idea what you are babbling about … that was a video of you after you read the article you posted

Christie is a good watch on these town halls . Will he generate enough support to get a debate spot?

How about this evidence of the FBI interfering and helping to rig the 2020 election?

1687872046658.png

Trump pressured Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey to overturn 2020 election​

By Leigh Ann Caldwell

President Donald Trump speaks with Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) as they participate in a working lunch with governors at the White House on June 13, 2019. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)

In a phone call in late 2020, President Donald Trump tried to pressure Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) to overturn the state’s presidential election results, saying that if enough fraudulent votes could be found it would overcome Trump’s narrow loss in Arizona, according to three people familiar with the call.

Trump also repeatedly asked Vice President Mike Pence to call Ducey and prod him to find the evidence to substantiate Trump’s claims of fraud, according to two of these people. Pence called Ducey several times to discuss the election, they said, though he did not follow Trump’s directions to pressure the governor.

It will be interesting to see just how far prosecutors are willing to go in trying to portray Trump as bullying these Gov into CREATING evidence of Dem voter fraud.

It should be obvious to all intellectually honest people that some cheating had occurred, and equally obvious that it would never be found if no one looked for it.

I expect to see a lot of linguistic, gymnastics, a lot of, “… that depends on what ‘is’ means” from both sides.