Ricks Comes Back Next Week

anonymous35

Ellet pretty much has the whole team back after this week. Ricks comes back next week and Myers returned this week from what i hear. Slack has looked ok but i think he can do better. Does anyone think we could be talking city champs?!:party:

I understand that you are interested in Ellet because they bring points to Tallmadge, but you seem a little creepy right now.

;) Paid................................;) the kid just has had a string of bad luck. He is gonna come back ridiculous. Just like how Myers has. Fisher overthrew him by a mile and he showed great hustle. But the 10th grader is better ;)

Your crazy if you think he is more of a defensive threat than offensive! Put the ball in his hands and he will make plays.

Joe does not want Nick playing both ways when he comes back because he is prone to injury. The offensive running game is just fine with the two sophs. The worst game running the ball was the Tallmadge game and they still averaged 5 yds per carry. The defensive line is not very good and Nick will step in there at DE.

Well anonymous idk were you get you info from but im not back till Monday. Uhhh i cant wait to be back got alot to prove. Thanks for the support tho everyone.......LOTS OF DOUBTERS.......Lol GR Your to funny:)