Reynoldsburg has made a hire...

That's crazy. Can't imagine taking a HS basketball job after coaching at a high level like that.

Didn't Air Force just hire a new coach? Maybe he had to find a job somewhere and didn't have a college option that he liked.

Sounds like somebody decided to make a lifestyle change.

His bio says he has three sons (all pretty young). Also says he's a central Ohio native. Maybe like you said he's reached a point in his life / career where he feels like this is a good move for his young family. I've coached / taught with many a guy from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana who decides a move back home is whats best for their family.

His bio says he has three sons (all pretty young). Also says he's a central Ohio native. Maybe like you said he's reached a point in his life / career where he feels like this is a good move for his young family. I've coached / taught with many a guy from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana who decides a move back home is whats best for their family.
I think the part that’s really interesting is Reynoldsburg, a big suburban district that has a reputation of being “underachievers”, going with someone who evidently isn’t going to teach in the district?