Results: Wadsworth / Elyria / Perrysburg

Not sure about the box scores or the Perrysburg/Elyria match, but Wadsworth beat Perrysburg 45-17 and Wadsworth beat Elyria 57-15.

unnamed.jpg

Thanks for the results.

I always thought that Wadsworth should be ranked ahead of Perrysburg
Eh, I wouldn't go that far, there is a difference between a dual team and a tourny team, and also I noticed a few things in those results:

1) A lot of close matches that seem to go Wadsworth's way, that could easily be the other way around on any given day.

2) Wadsworth got a few pins that probably won't happen in March either. I mean they could, but probably not.

I'm not saying Wadsworth wasn't underrated. Maybe Perrysburg was overrated, but I doubt that. We will see how this plays out later in the year. I like Perrysburg over Wadsworth in March, because the Blaze brothers are pretty close to locks as champs barring injury, Ewan and Evans have finalist potential for sure, and Denkins at 150 has finalist potential as well. You could see Perrysburg with 2-5 finalists, and if they hit that high mark, that is pretty special. I do see Joy running through 120 as of now, and Wadsworth has some other finalist potential and firepower as well, so I am not selling them short either.