Republicans refuse to wear mask while cloistered, Dems now positive for Covid

They listened to Dr. Fauci and his 50 years experience that mask do not work for viruses and often make things worse...trust science not politics!

Jayapal was probably the super-spreader. What should her punishment be if her infection is traced back to before the lockdown?

Jayapal was probably the super-spreader. What should her punishment be if her infection is traced back to before the lockdown?
Her punishment....that's easy. She should be forced to wear a mask forever. She is so hard to look at that her biggest contribution to the country would be to hide her face. Same with Tlaib.....just plain hideous.

Video of Dems not wearing masks also.... ?‍♂️ Funny thing is Jayapal was one of them...
Jayapal only took her mask off when Capitol police instructed Congressional members to, when they were about to put on gas mask that were issued to them.

"If you look at those pictures, I am holding, in my right hand, a gas mask," Jayapal said. "Most of us were waiting to be instructed by the Capitol police as to when to put on the gas mask, but we were specifically told to take off our masks because you can't breathe within the gas mask if you have the other mask on."

Jayapal only took her mask off when Capitol police instructed Congressional members to, when they were about to put on gas mask that were issued to them.

"If you look at those pictures, I am holding, in my right hand, a gas mask," Jayapal said. "Most of us were waiting to be instructed by the Capitol police as to when to put on the gas mask, but we were specifically told to take off our masks because you can't breathe within the gas mask if you have the other mask on."
? ?

So what should be the punishment for those Republican members that refused to wear mask the whole time, not just when directed by the Capitol Police.

If you bothered to look at the photo, you can see the gas mask in her right hand.
I saw the video and the picture. She couldn't figure out that you can't wear a mask under a gas mask? Not to mention, keep the mask on until you immediately put the gas mask on. Come on, you aren't that stupid are you?

I saw the video and the picture. She couldn't figure out that you can't wear a mask under a gas mask? Not to mention, keep the mask on until you immediately put the gas mask on. Come on, you aren't that stupid are you?
Or comply with the police's instructions?? Aint that what yall always tell us,

The fact that folks refuse or don't realize how sick and monstrous this is, similar to when Giuliani was trying to get that young lady that was testifying to remove her mask. Yeah unity is not coming anytime soon,,,

The fact that folks refuse or don't realize how sick and monstrous this is, similar to when Giuliani was trying to get that young lady that was testifying to remove her mask. Yeah unity is not coming anytime soon,,,
Right, she should have just kept her mask on and not risk others....Can't have unity when you can't do yourself what you tell everyone else to do.

Huh? Wanna try again?

I was watching c-span this afternoon, and some Democrat setting two rows behind the speaker suddenly pulls his mask down and then sneezes. Followed by putting the mask back in place. Seems a caugh or sneeze would be the time you would want to have it on?

I was watching c-span this afternoon, and some Democrat setting two rows behind the speaker suddenly pulls his mask down and then sneezes. Followed by putting the mask back in place. Seems a caugh or sneeze would be the time you would want to have it on?
Have you ever sneezed in one of those things? Pretty much sucks.

Or comply with the police's instructions?? Aint that what yall always tell us,
I literally trolled my town after they passed a mask law that the police would target poor and black people. They got rid of that law pretty quick. ?

When you watch that first video with Republicans steadfastly refusing mask being offered them in the middle of this pandemic that has killed over 300,000, it reminds my why Lefties sometimes think those on the right only believe in the sanctity of life while it is still in the womb.