Renacci to primary Dewine

Here is a military opinion
Interesting article. All over the board.

"Under further questioning, from Rep. Stephen Lynch, D-Mass., Miller offered that while he did believed that Trump’s rallying cry to march on the Capitol did contribute to the riot, it was clear that there was planned coordination when it came to infiltrating the complex, based on some of the gear carried by the rioters."
Still, he emphasized, the Guard arrived as quickly as is possible during such a large-scale mobilization, and only when it became clear that there were not enough civilian law enforcement to push back, after rioters began ransacking Capitol offices.

“I fervently believe the military should not be utilized in such scenarios other than as a last resort and only when all other assets have been expended,” he sad. “I am a student of history and the Department of Defense has an extremely poor record in supporting domestic law enforcement,” including the 1970 massacre by National Guardsmen of four students at Kent State University.
Officials have said publicly since Jan. 6 that then-President Donald Trump had given Miller full authority to activate the Guard ahead of the planned “Stop the Steal” rally, removing the need for him to consult the president on the day.

There is a lot you can read into this article. Still sounds like the riot qualifies as an insurrection to me. President Trump apparently used the insurrection act by giving Miller full authority.

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law[1] that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guardtroops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, or rebellion.

Still, he emphasized, the Guard arrived as quickly as is possible during such a large-scale mobilization, and only when it became clear that there were not enough civilian law enforcement to push back, after rioters began ransacking Capitol offices.

By the time the guard was mobilized, all of the "insurrectionists" had voluntarily returned home for supper.

You pick the damnedest hills to die on, Bob.

A 3 hour "insurrection"...lmao

By the time the guard was mobilized, all of the "insurrectionists" had voluntarily returned home for supper.

You pick the damnedest hills to die on, Bob.

A 3 hour "insurrection"...lmao
If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck! Call me king of the hill G!
Looking Kendrick Lamar GIF by SZA

Last edited:
More than 2,000 were injured in last year's "peaceful protests" (riots). And that was only thru July.

Did they fall over their selfie sticks as well?
Try reading my posts. I have stated that attacking police officers during BLM riots should be considered insurrection. They are attacking agents of the government who are following government orders.
Insurrection | Definition of Insurrection by Merriam-Websterhttps://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › insurr...
Try to keep up. You must have me confused with someone else.

That's the point, Bob.

It doesn't.
Read the definition G. You are the one who is twisting the meaning around. No one on here can show me how 1/6 doesn't meet the criteria of being an insurrection. You keep saying I don't know what insurrection means or how to use it in a sentence? Stop deflecting and show me where I am wrong. I didn't make the word up. Do you personally know a couple of the fruitcakes that were there? What is your fascination with them? Do you envy them and wish you were there with them? I don't get it.

No one on here can show me how 1/6 doesn't meet the criteria of being an insurrection.

No chit.

It's pretty telling that in the entire history of the civilized world you can't point to a single "insurrection" similar in size, scope, duration, or results.

It seems like you're stretching the definition to suit your purpose because there's damn sure nothing comparable.

See "assault weapon"

Alinsky 101
What is your problem? Why complain about the BLM riots and give the 1/6 fiasco a pass? Why do you consider one better than the other? You think you are so smart? What part of 1/6 makes it not an insurrection? Just because you don't want it to be is not an answer. Because it will make the right look bad isn't an answer. It happened and there is no taking it back. Why do you want those goofballs to be members of your party? What good could they offer you?

It's pretty telling that in the entire history of the civilized world you can't point to a single "insurrection" similar in size, scope, duration, or results.
How irrelevant is that? You think there should be a one size fits all? How often in the history of the civilized world has there been a collection of idiots who thought something like this was a good idea? I will give you the attack on the police station in Portland this past summer as an example.
Riot declared in Portland after police station set on firehttps://nypost.com › 2021/04/14 › riot-declared-in-port...
That was an attack on a government facility. Insurrection as far as I am concerned. Or do you support those clowns?

No one was trying to overthrow the government.
Where does it say anything about overthrowing the government?
"a violent uprising against an authority or government."
That would be a coup
"a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government."

Where does it say anything about overthrowing the government?
"a violent uprising against an authority or government."
That would be a coup
"a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government."
Did trump denounce the Jan 6th insurrection? NO
Did trump apologize to Pence? NO
Did trump concede the election? NO
Did trump participate in a smooth transfer of power? NO
Does trump still support the overturning of election? YES
Does trump attack every GOP member that disagrees with the BIG LIE? YES
Does trump support american democracy? NO
Does he support violence and traitors attacking the government? YES

#loser #traitor

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
What is your problem? Why complain about the BLM riots and give the 1/6 fiasco a pass? Why do you consider one better than the other? You think you are so smart? What part of 1/6 makes it not an insurrection? Just because you don't want it to be is not an answer. Because it will make the right look bad isn't an answer. It happened and there is no taking it back. Why do you want those goofballs to be members of your party? What good could they offer you?
The fiasco to me would have been worse than any BLM event if

Actions of prepared individuals to take over government. There is always a leader
The preparation for a conflict to take over that build.
People holding portions of the building
Weapons to carry out a take over of that building

Everyone just left on their own. They even promoted themselves being there. Our Courts will decide what is in store for everyone.

The fiasco to me would have been worse than any BLM event if

Actions of prepared individuals to take over government. There is always a leader
The preparation for a conflict to take over that build.
People holding portions of the building
Weapons to carry out a take over of that building

Everyone just left on their own. They even promoted themselves being there. Our Courts will decide what is in store for everyone.
It had to be something. If I wanted to blame Trump, I would said it was sedition. It was definitely not a simple case of trespassing. The Senate report which was released a week ago is the latest thing we have to go on. I read insurrection in it. They claim there was planning, violence and an attack on our government. I wonder how the Trump made me do it defense will play out in the courts?
Capitol riot senate report on January 6 insurrection | wusa9.comhttp://www.wusa9.com › news › national › capitol-riots

It had to be something. If I wanted to blame Trump, I would said it was sedition. It was definitely not a simple case of trespassing. The Senate report which was released a week ago is the latest thing we have to go on. I read insurrection in it. They claim there was planning, violence and an attack on our government. I wonder how the Trump made me do it defense will play out in the courts?
Capitol riot senate report on January 6 insurrection | wusa9.comhttp://www.wusa9.com › news › national › capitol-riots
Reminds me of Russia Russia Russia. You can put the two impeachment in there also. How about arresting Roger Stone. Spying on the Trump Campaign and on and on.

Did trump denounce the Jan 6th insurrection? NO
Did trump apologize to Pence? NO
Did trump concede the election? NO
Did trump participate in a smooth transfer of power? NO
Does trump still support the overturning of election? YES
Does trump attack every GOP member that disagrees with the BIG LIE? YES
Does trump support american democracy? NO
Does he support violence and traitors attacking the government? YES

#loser #traitor
Can’t tell if trolling or that stupid

Charges and successful prosecution. That's the barometer. This whole fiasco sticks of Democratic rancor.

I couldn’t care less what you call it ... you guys are getting all riled up about semantics ... the question is do you condone it or do you support it ... I can’t fathom how you can support it ... regardless of what it is called it was an attempt to stop an official governmental procedure ... that alone should be meet with the harshest of criticism .... and you should be ashamed to defend, defect, or try to justify it in anyway what so ever!!!!

Reminds me of Russia Russia Russia. You can put the two impeachment in there also. How about arresting Roger Stone. Spying on the Trump Campaign and on and on.
What does one have to do with the other? The things you have mentioned are more open to interpretation. 1/6 is video documented. There is no doubt what was going on and you can see what was happening. Impeachment is a joke. Party before country. No honest effort to get at the truth. It was the same for Clinton. Just a waste of tax payer money.
Charges and successful prosecution. That's the barometer. This whole fiasco sticks of Democratic rancor.
It will come down to who is prosecuting and who and what kind of defense is offered up. Will politics be involved? Trial by jury or judge's decision?

You must have me confused with someone else.
Maybe it was the fact that you suggested........
Or could they be wantonly dishonest in one circumstance but telling the truth in the other?
when I was talking about the left playing games with what happened last summer and on 1/6. ("uprising" vs "insurrection")

Both examples were riots...... plain and simple.

Last edited:
Interesting article. All over the board.

"Under further questioning, from Rep. Stephen Lynch, D-Mass., Miller offered that while he did believed that Trump’s rallying cry to march on the Capitol did contribute to the riot, it was clear that there was planned coordination when it came to infiltrating the complex, based on some of the gear carried by the rioters."

“I fervently believe the military should not be utilized in such scenarios other than as a last resort and only when all other assets have been expended,” he sad. “I am a student of history and the Department of Defense has an extremely poor record in supporting domestic law enforcement,” including the 1970 massacre by National Guardsmen of four students at Kent State University.
Officials have said publicly since Jan. 6 that then-President Donald Trump had given Miller full authority to activate the Guard ahead of the planned “Stop the Steal” rally, removing the need for him to consult the president on the day.

There is a lot you can read into this article. Still sounds like the riot qualifies as an insurrection to me. President Trump apparently used the insurrection act by giving Miller full authority.

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law[1] that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guardtroops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, or rebellion.
The thing about the Guard..
They are the only force large enough to provide man power

It will come down to who is prosecuting and who and what kind of defense is offered up. Will politics be involved? Trial by jury or judge's decision?
Isn't it crazy we think about judicial system and politics? The Jan 6 event is good for political gain. Do you agree with me on that statement?