Remaining Open Dates (Ohio schools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so, but waiting for the PA schedules to come out. I've heard major changes could be in the works.
McDowell, Cathedral Prep and Erie (along with the recent addition Butler) are the only teams in the region. So they'll each need 6 other games to fill their schedule. A lot of Buffalo area MMAA private schools and Ohio schools will fill in the rest.

Just filled it with Clarkson Canada. Public schools have been avoiding us for awhile out of conference so it shouldn't be a surprise. We have Ignatius and Eds as the other two
One of these days...we are going to get these two Cardinal squads on the field vs. each other!

Colerain announced Week 1 got filled with....Wayne, round 2. No site announced but presume it is Colerain as the Cards traveled to Huber Heights last year. It is a 1-year contract.

-CardinalsFan

Just read in the Wilmington news journal that Massie and Anderson signed a two year deal with this years game being at CM.

CHCA (If they are even open) or Patrick Henry would make a good week 1 for New Bremen. Hopefully they can get that wrapped up.

Last edited:
Looks Like Licking Valley filled its week 4 game with a non league game at Newark Catholic. Per Arbiter today Jan. 28.

PIAA district 10 has their schedules up with open days. This most importantly has the Cathedral Prep, McDowell, and Erie High open weeks.

Noticed Hilltop (West Unity) no longer listed. What did you find? All I see on Arbiter for them is games at Edgerton weeks 1 AND 2, with Edgerton ALSO playing Edon week 1. Pretty positive that can't be right.

Cleveland Heights at Boardman added in Week 6 to fill out Boardman 2020 schedule. Another very good schedule.

@ Erie McDowell
Vs Poland
Vs Massillon Jackson
@ Howland
@ Cardinal Mooney
Vs Cleveland Heights
vs Warren Harding
Vs Ursuline
@ Fitch
@ Canfield

I think something fell through. Caldwell posted an open date for Week 2 on the Open Dates page Friday.
It was (still is) on Arbiter and I know the deal was in the works. But, I know FC is trying to get a two-year deal to work through 2021 because the coach at Crestline is backing out of years 3 and 4 on the deal signed with us several years ago. Caldwell could do 2020 at their Fairgrounds but 2021 was in question because of league restructuring with their new conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.